Suspended again.

Tish

Hi all,just been suspended again on TV.This time for having the temerity to mention Muslim rape gangs in the UK.This is a subject that really angers most normal people and has been going on for 20 years or more with only a token mention on BBC and largely ignored by the Police and mostly swept under the carpet by the Government.

But my question here is,what subjects are NOT taboo now on TV? The vast majority of us that live in Thailand are daft enough and old enough to be able to talk on any subject that we think is important without some jumped up pricks intervening.

What do the mods over there want us to talk about,knitting and stroking kittens?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I would suspect that between us we could compile a very long list of subjects that are banned from discussions on TV, but surely the only real answer would be for some one there to ask the question.

However, on TT they are far more liberal , in the main, cough cough, but the rules were recently amended to cover a couple of other subjects which should be avoided which I guess you are aware of. The advantage here is that if you do wonder into a subject that is taboo, you will probably first receive a warning, well apart from when you don't cough cough, but normally you would rather then what is normal practise on "the other side"

They want you to talk about how crap Thailand is and how it should be like America, guns, gratuitous violence, life like Hollywood and all.

That seems to be the main subject anyway.

Edited by Poolie
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tish said:

What do the mods over there want us to talk about,knitting and stroking kittens?

Yes and also what a liberal free speech forum it is.?

Dont keep us in suspense, who suspended you? Loonie Charlie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Tish said:

Hi all,just been suspended again on TV.This time for having the temerity to mention Muslim rape gangs in the UK.This is a subject that really angers most normal people and has been going on for 20 years or more with only a token mention on BBC and largely ignored by the Police and mostly swept under the carpet by the Government.

But my question here is,what subjects are NOT taboo now on TV? The vast majority of us that live in Thailand are daft enough and old enough to be able to talk on any subject that we think is important without some jumped up pricks intervening.

Liberals on Tv are just hypocrites, spout all you want about woman and LGBT+ right's,  but mention Muslim rape gangs who are still being arrested and they censor you. Are they pro women or not, does Islam and 'diversity' come before the rights of schoolgirls not to be gang raped? Not just one or two but 1500 in one town alone. Over there you can slag Trump off and his followers all you like, but speculating on the mental health of Biden is another no no.

Edited by thai3

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yes and also what a liberal free speech forum it is.?

Dont keep us in suspense, who suspended you? Loonie Charlie?

Metishead,i think that is his name and another fella called Rimmer.I am still sat on the naughty step waiting for my betters to reprieve me.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tish said:

Once upon a time I got a nice suspension for mentioning this topic but was regarding Sweden which is considered the biggest hot spot for this act by these despicable lower than low lifes. Also mentioned the take over of towns that are the no go zones. This got me I think a 7 day holiday back a couple years ago. I do not understand why it is a taboo subject or why the governments and police forces turn a blind eye to it. I forget who suspended me but it was one of the dirty 4 over there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tish said:

Metishead,i think that is his name and another fella called Rimmer.I am still sat on the naughty step waiting for my betters to reprieve me.

As well as me. I think one of the 2 for me on the same topic.

4 minutes ago, Tish said:

I feel that song coming on again

47 minutes ago, Tish said:

Just plain leave TVF. Their anal propensities make them more than unappealing, and you're already on the greatest forum in Thailand - TT!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

44 minutes ago, gummy said:

The advantage here is that if you do wonder into a subject that is taboo, you will probably first receive a warning, well apart from when you don't cough cough, but normally you would rather then what is normal practice on "the other side"

Back in the days, I would receive warnings without suspensions from TVF mods. Then MetisInbred took a particular disliking to me because of opposing political views. I received NINE suspensions, all from him, and for the stupidest reasons. I do feel partially vindicated as so many of us complained so often that they had to actually observe his suspensions. It was discovered he was stalking members like me and was removed as a moderator from the Global News Section when they still had it. Bottom line, the guy is a loser of a keyboard warrior and is partially responsible for the exodus of TVF members.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Maybe there is a way just to keep it looping ?

Right mouse click once the video is playing and the first option is "Loop." It will go until you tell it otherwise.

1 hour ago, Tish said:

I know the feeling Tish mate I got suspended back in January for complaining about a post by a walker88 that praised Al Qaeda when I asked Jihadi John (I mean darksidedog) to remove the post he actually agreed with it and agreed with walker88 that Al Qaeda wasn't the bad that was my cue to finish my involvement with the now defunct TVF.

8 minutes ago, 23RD said:

I know the feeling Tish mate I got suspended back in January for complaining about a post by a walker88 that praised Al Qaeda when I asked Jihadi John (I mean darksidedog) to remove the post he actually agreed with it and agreed with walker88 that Al Qaeda wasn't the bad that was my cue to finish my involvement with the now defunct TVF.

That just about sums it up,what planet do these nobs live on?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tish said:

That just about sums it up,what planet do these nobs live on?

Unfortunately the same as us but as they have their heads up their own backside most of the time they look on it with a totally different perspective

45 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

Back in the days, I would receive warnings without suspensions from TVF mods. Then MetisInbred took a particular disliking to me because of opposing political views. I received NINE suspensions, all from him, and for the stupidest reasons. I do feel partially vindicated as so many of us complained so often that they had to actually observe his suspensions. It was discovered he was stalking members like me and was removed as a moderator from the Global News Section when they still had it. Bottom line, the guy is a loser of a keyboard warrior and is partially responsible for the exodus of TVF members.

I received one from Metinbred when I posted a message about a boxing bout in the sports section - he removed it because he said boxing was not a sport  hahahaha  ! Ignore the little moron.

1 hour ago, Tish said:

But my question here is,what subjects are NOT taboo now on TV?

Anything that is WOKE is totally permissible and anything anti-Trump is encouraged. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

Anything that is WOKE is totally permissible and anything anti-Trump is encouraged. 

MetisInbred is tRump's greatest fan on TVF. Just spelling the former president's name like I just did got me a suspension.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wokerators are ruining one forum after another. Everything goes if they like it and nothing goes if they do not like it. Even if you state mere facts that counter their little woke utopia principles. Big no-no, you bad talker! They can even shutout their own parents if they disagree politically. Callous people.

They are the participation trophy generation degenerates. Narcissistic adult toddlers. Not everybody but too many in the millennial generation, now in their 20's and 30's. It used to be in the older generations there were here and there those pampered little shits. Usually with rich parents giving them everything except their own time, but with the millennials that crap went mainstream big time in the 90's.

Their parents (the yuppies of the 80's) really screwed up but also the social media helped a lot in the screwing-up process. How do you even fix those adults today without giving them electric shocks and heavy duty drugs and years of therapy. They are unable to accept criticism, their brains are wired all wrong.

On 8/9/2021 at 1:13 PM, Tish said:

Was you suspended for going off topic ?

What was the thread about ?

On 8/9/2021 at 11:34 PM, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Wokerators are ruining one forum after another. Everything goes if they like it and nothing goes if they do not like it. Even if you state mere facts that counter their little woke utopia principles. Big no-no, you bad talker! They can even shutout their own parents if they disagree politically. Callous people.

They are the participation trophy generation degenerates. Narcissistic adult toddlers. Not everybody but too many in the millennial generation, now in their 20's and 30's. It used to be in the older generations there were here and there those pampered little shits. Usually with rich parents giving them everything except their own time, but with the millennials that crap went mainstream big time in the 90's.

Their parents (the yuppies of the 80's) really screwed up but also the social media helped a lot in the screwing-up process. How do you even fix those adults today without giving them electric shocks and heavy duty drugs and years of therapy. They are unable to accept criticism, their brains are wired all wrong.

It all started way back when lefty liberals decided to remove the old ways of 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but names can never hurt me'.  It became all about acceptance and equality and diversity and everyone got a participation trophy, and suddenly saying bad things was far far worse than throwing sticks or stones.  When children are brought up like that they cannot learn to accept criticism, and they view any opposing view that clashes with their own as inappropriate and bad.  There is nothing more intolerant than someone who demands tolerance.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

It all started way back when lefty liberals decided to remove the old ways of 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but names can never hurt me'.  It became all about acceptance and equality and diversity and everyone got a participation trophy, and suddenly saying bad things was far far worse than throwing sticks or stones.  When children are brought up like that they cannot learn to accept criticism, and they view any opposing view that clashes with their own as inappropriate and bad.  There is nothing more intolerant than someone who demands tolerance.  

You are not wrong there.