Thailand News Today |Details about death of Swiss woman, private vaccines | August 6

Thaiger

If you would like to donate to The Thaiger’s I AM Strong fundraiser and watch the video, click here to donate… https://gogetfunding.com/the-thaigers… Officials have announced the identity of the Swiss woman who was found dead at the bottom of a Phuket waterfall. A reckless birthday beach party in Songkhla, southern Thailand, in violation of several Covid-19 restrictions, has resulted in 61 arrests. A survey by the Bank of Thailand indicates that nearly half of Thai businesses expect life to return to normal during the first quarter of 2022.

The post Thailand News Today |Details about death of Swiss woman, private vaccines | August 6 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Thaiger's 'I am Strong' fundraising campaign has now raised $51,977 SGD - that is almost 1.3 Million Baht.  What an awesome effort - well done Tim and the whole team.  And I saw that like myself, a lot of The Thaiger posters have donated money - if you have not yet done so, why not throw a few dollars their way. 

The Thaiger’s ‘I Am Strong’ Campaign | Community & Project Fundraising with GoGetFunding

• Like 1