News Forum - Maya Bay ranks 5th in world’s best beaches for 2024 (video)

Thaiger

Maya Bay, located on the idyllic Phi Phi Islands in Krabi province, has been named the 5th-best beach in the world for 2024 by Beach Atlas, a website based in the United Kingdom. This prestigious recognition places Maya Bay at the top of the list not only in Thailand but also as the number one … …

The story Maya Bay ranks 5th in world’s best beaches for 2024 (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is very debatable.  I know 3 beaches in Jamaica that beat Maya, hands down.  Add two beaches I know in Barbados, one in St Martin, several in Greek waters, a few in the Balearic Islands.  Maya Bay would come in my top, say, 100, but sure not as high as in this very subjective report. I'm sure we can all list our personal favorites that we would prefer to Maya. 

Well...this bay has been blown up due to the movie. And since then they have been blowing loud their tumpet as if it is the most beautiful place on earth. That pushes everyone's eager to visit, only to see that they can only step their foot and take some pictures and go back home. There are many beautiful and peaceful beaches around Thailand where basically there are no tourists and one can really enjoy nature. Honestly I like those remote beaches in NZ where one can really relax and enjoy without any interference....