News Forum - Pheu Thai Party highlights achievements, outlines future vision

Thaiger

The Pheu Thai Party organised a significant event on Friday to shed light on the party’s accomplishments over the past 10 months and to share the vision of Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin and party leader Paetongtarn Shinawatra. The event is aptly named 10 Months Without Waiting, Moving Forward to Achieve 10 out of 10, as … …

The story Pheu Thai Party highlights achievements, outlines future vision as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

Maybe I'm missing something but I read the news daily, from several different sources, and the only accomplishment I've seen this party achieve is the backhanded freeing of their patriarch.

They still haven't a clue what soft power is and continually flail about trying to convince everything they are steering that for the benefit of the country.

This fantastical 10K baht scheme that convinced so many lower income voters to support the party is no closer to reality today than the day of the election, perhaps even further away as numerous government offices have criticized it.

• Haha 1

I wonder what a 'seasoned diplomat' looks like?  I guess someone who can talk for days about nothing at all, come to no conclusions whatsoever and leave any meeting totally oblivious to what has transpired and what any outcome may be.