Jump to content

News Forum - Lamphun family hospitalised after toxic fungus ingestion


Recommended Posts

A family in Lamphun province was hospitalised after consuming a toxic fungus, commonly known as Waan Jak Jan. The incident occurred after the husband, 60 year old Tui, collected fungus from a termite mound in his longan orchard, mistaking it for a recently deceased termite larvae which he thought was safe to eat. Tui, a … …

The story Lamphun family hospitalised after toxic fungus ingestion as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use