News Forum - Thai police uncover British man’s decomposing body in Pattaya

Thaiger

The Royal Thai Police (RTP) on Monday discovered the deeply disturbing sight of a British man’s decomposing body inside a Pattaya condominium. Pattaya Police Station received notification of the body, prompting a swift response from officers and Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan rescue workers. Upon arrival, Pattaya police officers found the dead man, identified as Harold Jhon … …

The story Thai police uncover British man’s decomposing body in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

What to do...When they are wangling their little fellow along the streets of Pattya it was a "Fun city" for them....and once they become broke and unable to manage themselves it looks "Sin City" for them. If he cannot move and manage himself, why did he come to Thailand leaving UK? 

29 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

If he cannot move and manage himself, why did he come to Thailand leaving UK? 

Probably because a poor, crap  life is better here than in the UK. Location is all, regardless of how much money you have, or don't have,  or how miserable, or happy you are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

What to do...When they are wangling their little fellow along the streets of Pattya it was a "Fun city" for them....and once they become broke and unable to manage themselves it looks "Sin City" for them. If he cannot move and manage himself, why did he come to Thailand leaving UK? 

Do you bother to read the articles before pontificating?

This man was unable to walk and required a wheelchair for mobility and had a caretaker. Your accusations about "wrangling their little fellow" is uncalled for, as there isn't any evidence he did.  It's just your racist view of white guys in Pattaya, eh?

Not every story needs your erudite observations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

It's just your racist view of white guys in Pattaya, eh?

Hello my friend....did I say any of my comments about "white guys"? Well that is your assumption. What I mentiond is general context in the initial statement....if you could read it clearly. However in reality, most of these elderly men who are above their 50's are coming to Thailand to have a fun time with young girls who are as young as their daughters or grand daughters back home. Ending up hooking with them. Those poor girls also accomodate due to their poverty. After 5 to 10 years down the road, these guys cannot perform evern with suplements ending up, those girls leave them behind. And the girls are being blamed for that and brabded as exploiting the men. In reality who is exploiting who? It starts the other way, ending up these guys are left alone to suffer and die in an uknown land alone, commit suicide or being killed. There are many such stories in the news over the years. So why can't these guys just stay back home, at least they feel safe and comfortable a bit.....that is my point. Of course everyone have their own choice how they want to lead and end their life........Have a nice day. 

in reality, most of these elderly men who are above their 50's are coming to Thailand to have a fun time with young girls who are as young as their daughters or grand daughters back home.

Such a simple and narrow-minded viewpoint.

Really..it's just not worth reading these same comments from you, over and over and over.

• Like 1

Hello my friend....did I say any of my comments about "white guys"? Well that is your assumption. What I mentiond is general context in the initial statement....if you could read it clearly. However in reality, most of these elderly men who are above their 50's are coming to Thailand to have a fun time with young girls who are as young as their daughters or grand daughters back home. Ending up hooking with them. Those poor girls also accomodate due to their poverty. After 5 to 10 years down the road, these guys cannot perform evern with suplements ending up, those girls leave them behind. And the girls are being blamed for that and brabded as exploiting the men. In reality who is exploiting who? It starts the other way, ending up these guys are left alone to suffer and die in an uknown land alone, commit suicide or being killed. There are many such stories in the news over the years. So why can't these guys just stay back home, at least they feel safe and comfortable a bit.....that is my point. Of course everyone have their own choice how they want to lead and end their life........Have a nice day. 

What a truly ignorant comment. You have no idea of his medical condition or why he was in Pattaya. It was obvious that he suffered from a mobility related ailment. According to your logic, such people  can not lead productive, nor happy lives. Appreciably that is the superstition in many cultures, but it  does not apply to advanced cultures. The man was living his life as he wanted. The poor fellow had a  grim end, perhaps due to heart attack or stroke and 9/10 out of hospital events ends in death because  critical assistance is not available. If you ever end up in a motorcycle crash, and become incapacitated you can remember your sentiments.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Generalizing with such a wide paintbrush like that must make you very depressed. Are you always so bitter? Maybe go to the beach or catch the sunrise. Try watching comedy shows or at least force yourself to laugh once a week. 

• Like 2