News Forum - Russian and Burmese arrested for illegal employment

Thaiger

In a crackdown on entertainment hotspots, police in Surat Thani Province found a restaurant owned by a Russian national on Koh Pha Ngan which illegally employed three Burmese workers. During a routine inspection, officers stumbled upon the Colorful Hut eatery, owned by a Russian national, known only by the name Boris. The Russian was found guilty … …

The story Russian and Burmese arrested for illegal employment as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If really wanted to do a clean-up? Start with Phuket and Pattaya first where the sharks are swimming freely. 

A quick hoover up of all the Russian and African girls working in the sex industry in Pattaya Phuket and Sukhumvit area of Bangkok would net 1000s. I guess it is easier to go after Burmese Lao and Cambodians.

4 hours ago, ChrisS said:

A quick hoover up of all the Russian and African girls working in the sex industry in Pattaya Phuket and Sukhumvit area of Bangkok would net 1000s. I guess it is easier to go after Burmese Lao and Cambodians.

Not that I went much anymore 

But I will never go down to the Lower Sukhumvit area anymore 

Just packed with nasty Africans all over the place 

Walk into most bars(even regular bars) and nasty, scheming African girls are always in them now 

13 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Not that I went much anymore 

But I will never go down to the Lower Sukhumvit area anymore 

Just packed with nasty Africans all over the place 

Walk into most bars(even regular bars) and nasty, scheming African girls are always in them now 

So you are obviously not aware that those "nasty sheming African girls" are for the quasi totality of them victims of organised crimes...

"In 2017, the Department of Special Investigation disrupted two transnational trafficking rings.

One involved a network from Uganda operating in Bangkok and Pattaya. The DSI apprehended 70 Ugandan women who had been charged USD$7,000 for the journey to Thailand. Upon arriving, the traffickers seized the women’s travel documents and forced them into prostitution to pay off the bondage debt."

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2019/08/16/thailand-still-hub-of-global-sex-trafficking-rings-un/

I could post similar articles from every single European countries where those girls are also trafficked into the exact same way, usually through organised crime networks from Uganda, Nigeria, Senegal and other Western African countries.

8 hours ago, Manu said:

So you are obviously not aware that those "nasty sheming African girls" are for the quasi totality of them victims of organised crimes...

"In 2017, the Department of Special Investigation disrupted two transnational trafficking rings.

One involved a network from Uganda operating in Bangkok and Pattaya. The DSI apprehended 70 Ugandan women who had been charged USD$7,000 for the journey to Thailand. Upon arriving, the traffickers seized the women’s travel documents and forced them into prostitution to pay off the bondage debt."

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2019/08/16/thailand-still-hub-of-global-sex-trafficking-rings-un/

I could post similar articles from every single European countries where those girls are also trafficked into the exact same way, usually through organised crime networks from Uganda, Nigeria, Senegal and other Western African countries.

Still doesn't negate the fact I find them nasty and scheming

Guys and girls......

• Like 2

If you were put in that situation, how do you think others would perceive you?

4 hours ago, Manu said:

If you were put in that situation, how do you think others would perceive you?

For my safety I don't really care what their situation is, it's irrelevant to me

That's not my concern......

I don't want any Africans, male or female, approaching me aggressively to offer drugs or sex

I think that's pretty reasonable to not care for.......

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Marc26 said:

For my safety I don't really care what their situation is, it's irrelevant to me

That's not my concern......

I don't want any Africans, male or female, approaching me aggressively to offer drugs or sex

I think that's pretty reasonable to not care for.......

I think it is pretty reasonable to understand the human beings surrounding you, only then you don’t  feel aggressively approached cause instead of being scared of the unknown you realise the book cover is not the way you should judge it. Talk to people and then maybe you have a case of judging, but judging before you have never ever any case.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Manu said:

I think it is pretty reasonable to understand the human beings surrounding you, only then you don’t  feel aggressively approached cause instead of being scared of the unknown you realise the book cover is not the way you should judge it. Talk to people and then maybe you have a case of judging, but judging before you have never ever any case.

Sorry but that is delusional 

I am supposed not care if an African steps in front of me, stops my path to ask if I want drugs or sex

Almost every 30 seconds on a 8min walk?

And somehow I am the bad guy here?

Sorry @Manu but that is just ridiculous.......

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Manu said:

I think it is pretty reasonable to understand the human beings surrounding you

you been down there since the cough cough shutdown ended? It's  a'frican nasty human obstacle course

Edited by TSS
spelling

On 3/16/2024 at 11:32 PM, Marc26 said:

Sorry but that is delusional 

I am supposed not care if an African steps in front of me, stops my path to ask if I want drugs or sex

Almost every 30 seconds on a 8min walk?

And somehow I am the bad guy here?

Sorry @Manu but that is just ridiculous.......

Africans??? You are so ridiculous and I hope you realise that now and realise your comments are so bad and stupid. I hope you  do and I mean it…

12 hours ago, TSS said:

you been down there since the cough cough shutdown ended? It's  a'frican nasty human obstacle course

Nasty … no words strong enough to answer your vile comment. 

15 minutes ago, Manu said:

Africans??? You are so ridiculous and I hope you realise that now and realise your comments are so bad and stupid. I hope you  do and I mean it…

So are you denying there is 100's of Africans all up and down Sukhumvit harassing people and businesses??

Have you been there?

Sorry but this discussion is one of the most ridiculous I have had on this absurd forum

I'm allowed to not want to be harrassed for drugs and sex

To suggest otherwise is just completely absurd on your part

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Manu said:

Nasty … no words strong enough to answer your vile comment. 

You seem to be denying facts from people's own personal experiences for some bizarre reason

One of the weirdest arguments I have had on this forum......

Edited by BigHewer
One word removed