News Forum - Australian man under investigation for road rage incident near Bangkok (video)

Thaiger

A Thai woman filed a complaint against an Australian man, accusing him of intentionally causing an accident and damaging her car at Bearing Intersection in Samut Prakarn province near Bangkok on March 3. The Thai driver, Angkana, reported to DailyNews that the incident took place when she was driving her sedan to her home in … …

The story Australian man under investigation for road rage incident near Bangkok (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Looks like it is time for the Thai to kick some butts. Such rage by visitors are getting out of control....

• Like 2

This Chap doesn't look very Aussie? Aboriginal perhaps like an Aboriginal Snoop Dog.

• Like 1

Idiots like this make all Australians look bad, find him, fine him, jail him, and deport the idiot with a Never To Return stamp on his passport. And yes, I'm an Aussie. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 23RD said:

This Chap doesn't look very Aussie? Aboriginal perhaps like an Aboriginal Snoop Dog.

He’s from Calcutta in Queensland.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 12:33 PM, Ramanathan.P said:

Looks like it is time for the Thai to kick some butts. Such rage by visitors are getting out of control....

What part of the video are you missing? She almost killed him due to her "being Thai driver", she probably had no license anyway....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tezza1971 said:

Idiots like this make all Australians look bad, find him, fine him, jail him, and deport the idiot with a Never To Return stamp on his passport. And yes, I'm an Aussie. 

Did you even read the article ?? He was in the right the women almost killed him and the women was forced to pay him even the police agree that he was in the right.

Edited by ConsoleCowboy
  • Like 1

This sums it up, "we all know the thai woman hit him, probably distracted play facebook whilst driving and the aussie reacted accordingly. She then quickly whipped her phone out in a pathetic attempt to save face. " - Bob

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, ConsoleCowboy said:

Did you even read the article ?? He was in the right the women almost killed him and the women was forced to pay him even the police agree that he was in the right.

Did you see the video? He acted like a dick and consequently had to pay her more than he received. 

• Like 1

I was taught, and have always believed that if you rear-end someone, you are at fault. Period.

Granted his post-contact behavior wasn't exemplary but I feel the Thai woman probably bears nearly all of the responsibility for what eventually transpired.

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

The guy doesn't know how to pick up a bike and is riding with no helmet. As they say, don't throw stones from inside a glass house...

Normally when you rear end someone it's your fault, but in the this instance the bike has veered from a straight ahead lane and come to a full stop in front of the car, that was turning left in a clear lane. It is unreasonable to expect the car to have been able to stop. Fine and deport this wanker. Clearly there is more in the lead up to this accident. As an Aussie, I'm embarrassed by this behaviour.

• Like 3

Bloke is clearly a dick head and Thailand would be a lot better off without him. 

• Like 1

The video did NOT show him as the bad guy -- it showed an upset guy after he was hit by a car.

He was dumb to kick her car but there's nothing here that shows who is at fault.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 10:54 PM, AussieFarang said:

Normally when you rear end someone it's your fault, but in the this instance the bike has veered from a straight ahead lane and come to a full stop in front of the car, that was turning left in a clear lane. It is unreasonable to expect the car to have been able to stop. Fine and deport this wanker. Clearly there is more in the lead up to this accident. As an Aussie, I'm embarrassed by this behaviour.

99% of farang riding bikes like that in Thailand are assh*les

I'm going to assume he is one of them

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

99% of farang riding bikes like that in Thailand are assh*les

I'm going to assume he is one of them

99% of guys riding bikes like that in Australia are assh*les as well.
I agree with the other Aussies in this thread. Regardless of who was at fault, this behaviour is an embarrassment to our country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2024 at 12:33 PM, Ramanathan.P said:

Didn't you understand the article, she is in the wrong. Thai drivers almost kill me every single day on the road. Often they get very aggressive when you confront them with their dangerous behaviour in traffic. 25000 people die in traffic every single year, there is a reason for that.

• 2 weeks later...

If he had not attacked her woman would be paying him for his damages.