News Forum - Swiss man targeted by Phuket locals demanding beach access restoration

Thaiger

A Swiss man living in Phuket has been the target of a protest by over 500 locals and activists who gathered on Yamu beach in Thalang district. The protest took place on Sunday, following an incident in which the Swiss man allegedly assaulted a doctor. The masses demanded that the man be expelled from Phuket … …

The story Swiss man targeted by Phuket locals demanding beach access restoration as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Let us wait and see who is the boss. The Swiss knows well that these people will just gather and make noise for few days. Eventually everyone will move to look after their own daily life. Thailand is the land of Thousand possibilities. The Swiss knows that everything has a price tag. He will shift his base quietly to another province to punch another thai woman as his "Kick" story failed to work. For sure he will not be kicked out of Thailand. He will be asked to relocate to another location within Thailand.

9 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

For sure he will not be kicked out of Thailand. He will be asked to relocate to another location within Thailand.

Well so long as he has money.

13 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Well so long as he has money.

Looks like he is well to do renting such fancy place.

Looks like Swiss are having some mental problems. It seems that they cannot live with communities. They should be kept isolation like "pit bulls". Another Swiss attacked an elderly woman in Trang for no reason. These Swiss are totally lacking tolerance. 

Hopefully the locals will drive this piece of filth out, I have no faith in the justice system doing the right thing given that he has money!

14 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Looks like Swiss are having some mental problems. It seems that they cannot live with communities. They should be kept isolation like "pit bulls". Another Swiss attacked an elderly woman in Trang for no reason. These Swiss are totally lacking tolerance. 

I cringe every time these guys make the news.  It doesn't bode well for the rest of us.  It has caught the attention of some farang hating senior politicians too.

12 hours ago, bushav8r said:

I cringe every time these guys make the news.  It doesn't bode well for the rest of us.  It has caught the attention of some farang hating senior politicians too.

I think you can just control how you act

And most times that is enough.....

• Like 1

I see they've pulled his visa, deeming him a "threat to social peace".

Phuket's immigration police has detained him and he can seek a temporary release to defend himself, on this charge, but they've got an earlier one, as well, about obstructing an ambulance.

Bye, bye, "David".

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

Immigration Bureau commissioner Pol Lt Gen Ittipol Ittisarnronnachai said on Thursday that Mr Fehr could file an appeal against the visa revocation within 48 hours. The possibility of deportation would...

Please credit and share this article with others using this link: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2754616/kicking-swiss-man-in-phuket-loses-visa. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Bangkok Post PCL. All rights reserved.

Looks like something is happening.....

The shakedown starts. If a Thai did similar it would be a wai and a 500 baht fine. However, with the rich farang I suspect it will be throw the book until some money is exchanged.