Far Too Many COVID Conspiracy Postings

Pinetree

Tell you something; there are far too  many stupid, ill informed, conspiracy theory,  separate  posts about COVID vaccines and it  is seriously putting me off spending time on this forum.  Either consolidate all these idiot posts in one posting, so that sensible people can ignore them and their posters, or start to lose those of us who are intensely bored with opening up the forum, to find just a long list of Covid related posts, all writing about the same old sxxt and nothing much else of  interest. We have seen other forums go to the wall because they were highjacked by a few irrational posters banging on about the same subject for months at a time, I would not like to see this one go the same way.  

• Like 3

I am also tired of coming on the forum and seeing those incessant Covid arguments along the right hand side of the screen.

Get over it already.  It's a forum turn off.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrStretch said:

I am also tired of coming on the forum and seeing those incessant Covid arguments along the right hand side of the screen.

Get over it already.  It's a forum turn off.

What bar do they all drink at? Would love to know so I know where to avoid. 

Its thailand for petes sake. Talk about the scenery, the lovely lassies, the great food or the brilliant lifestyle. Why do they always still talk about sodding covid on this site? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sparrows said:

What bar do they all drink at? Would love to know so I know where to avoid. 

Its thailand for petes sake. Talk about the scenery, the lovely lassies, the great food or the brilliant lifestyle. Why do they always still talk about sodding covid on this site? 

It's the biggest thing that ever happened to them.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2024 at 8:10 PM, Pinetree said:

Tell you something; there are far too  many stupid, ill informed, conspiracy theory,  separate  posts about COVID vaccines and it  is seriously putting me off spending time on this forum.  Either consolidate all these idiot posts in one posting, so that sensible people can ignore them and their posters, or start to lose those of us who are intensely bored with opening up the forum, to find just a long list of Covid related posts, all writing about the same old sxxt and nothing much else of  interest. We have seen other forums go to the wall because they were highjacked by a few irrational posters banging on about the same subject for months at a time, I would not like to see this one go the same way.  

I guess whoever owns this forum just gave up

Because how anyone who runs a Thailand forum allows lunatics take it over with nonsense Covid posts is beyond me.....

• Like 2