Why expressing opinion in this country is illegal?

genobkk

I have been charged for speaking the truth and now my life is a misery, why does Thailand have this ridiculous law that shuts people? back in US I never had this type of injustice and lack of human rights.

Can someone help me?

Edited by genobkk
  • Angry 1

On 2/16/2024 at 3:46 AM, genobkk said:

Can someone help me?

Thai Airways  1300-651-960 

• Haha 2

On 2/16/2024 at 12:46 AM, genobkk said:

I have been charged for speaking the truth and now my life is a misery, why does Thailand have this ridiculous law that shuts people? back in US I never had this type of injustice and lack of human rights.

Can someone help me?

So you didn't get the replies you wanted to read on your last posting a couple of days ago, so you have started a new posting on the same subject.  The replies on your first rant are valid for this one too. Someone sure does need to help you, but it needs to be a medical professional. I actually suspect that you are merely a forum troll trying to wind people up. 

• Like 2

On 2/16/2024 at 12:46 AM, genobkk said:

Can someone help me?

A few years back a left wing Liberal Georgetown Professor called Christine Fair called a Security Guard at a German Airport a Nazis whilst going through Security she was promptly arrested and subsequently sued by the Airport. 

The old saying when in Rome comes to mind.

You can say anything in The US (so long as you're a Democrat) but it won't fly in other Countries. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Yes_Sophie said:

The woke mind virus is a plague on the west. OP - stay away from Thailand please.

What on the good green earth does that have to do with the situation the OP finds himself in?

I'll help you.  None.

On 5/6/2024 at 9:12 AM, MrStretch said:

What on the good green earth does that have to do with the situation the OP finds himself in?

I'll help you.  None.

That's like your view ;)

<deleted content>

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Yes_Sophie said:

That's like your view ;)

<deleted content>

So you are intent on causing trouble on this forum.  Is  that your game? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yes_Sophie said:

That's like your view ;)

Uh, no that's like a fact.

The OPs contention is he accused someone of theft, they sued him for defamation, he can't get his passport back, his accuser left the country and he found himself in no-man's land.

What the eff does that have to do with a "woke mind"?

And he's already in Thailand and can't leave.  That was his problem.  So, I guess that would make you 0 for 2, eh?