News Forum - Thai girls aged 5 and 6 allegedly raped by 4 boys aged 8 to 13

Thaiger

A Thai mother sought justice for her five and six year old daughters, who were allegedly raped by four boys aged between eight and 13 in an abandoned house in the Mae Ai district in the northern province of Chiang Mai. The mother of the two young victims filed a complaint at Mae Ai Police … …

The story Thai girls aged 5 and 6 allegedly raped by 4 boys aged 8 to 13 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Too many incidents of this and other sexual crimes in this country.  There is something rotten and stinking in Thai village society  added by inadequate parenting and a useless Police Service.  So sad 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Too many incidents of this and other sexual crimes in this country.  There is something rotten and stinking in Thai village society  added by inadequate parenting and a useless Police Service.  So sad 

A complete lack of discipline particularly by poorer Thai mothers of boys leaves them believing that they can do whatever they want without consequences. That coupled with the reluctance by Thai police to deal with many reported rapes is a recipe for disaster.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ChrisS said:

A complete lack of discipline particularly by poorer Thai mothers of boys leaves them believing that they can do whatever they want without consequences. That coupled with the reluctance by Thai police to deal with many reported rapes is a recipe for disaster.

It is absolute rife in Thai villages 

And when something happens, maybe not as extreme, it is swept under the rug and the solution is to just keep the girl away

My wife said she "used to sleep in a box at my Mom's work because I was too pretty to be left alone"

And said it like that's normal

But I've heard of a ton of instances and they just act as if that's a normal way of life

Another one

In a divorce often times the father will take the kids(daughters)

Seems opposite of most societies 

Well it's just assumed if they stay with the mom, her new bf would sexually abuse them!

Let us not blame the village. What is happening in the cities under the banner of tourism and entertainment? Just close down all those venues first. No point in leaving the sharks and going after the guppies. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Let us not blame the village. What is happening in the cities under the banner of tourism and entertainment? Just close down all those venues first. No point in leaving the sharks and going after the guppies. 

The tourism and entertainment industry in Thai Cities does not include the raping of 5 tear olds .  Please do not try to insinuate that there is any equivalence between them, 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

What a ridiculous thing to say? How does the entertainment industry in Thailand have anything to do with this horrific story? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Smiler said:

What a ridiculous thing to say? How does the entertainment industry in Thailand have anything to do with this horrific story? 

It starts with the prostitution of minors and kids being sold to human trafficking rings. It’s all over Thailand. Expats and tourists are part of this environment. Just spend a couple of hours at the arrival gates at Suvarnabhumi and you’ll see that 2/3 of the incoming travellers are single men of all ages. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NidNoi said:

Just spend a couple of hours at the arrival gates at Suvarnabhumi and you’ll see that 2/3 of the incoming travellers are single men of all ages.

The vast majority of them though will not be looking to rape 5 year olds!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChrisS said:

The vast majority of them though will not be looking to rape 5 year olds!

What the difference between 5 year old and 12 year old sold by her or his parents? There is no consent in both cases.

23 hours ago, NidNoi said:

It starts with the prostitution of minors and kids being sold to human trafficking rings. It’s all over Thailand. Expats and tourists are part of this environment. Just spend a couple of hours at the arrival gates at Suvarnabhumi and you’ll see that 2/3 of the incoming travellers are single men of all ages. 

Any operator of a beer bar that provides "bar girls" is in effect a pimp. Keep that in mind when visiting such establishments in Pattaya, Patong etc.  

2 hours ago, NidNoi said:

What the difference between 5 year old and 12 year old sold by her or his parents? There is no consent in both cases.

Guessing you and I must visit vastly different places as even when visiting bars where there are 'bar girls' who can be 'bar fined' out of the bar I have never seen any younger than about 25. Not saying there are not places where younger girls are 'available' as I know there are and sadly most of the customers in these places are Thai men not the farang single men arriving in Suvarnabhumi daily. Also just to be clear I am a single guy who has visited Thailand regularly for over 20 years and have never indulged in the sex trade in Thailand. I worked for 10 years for a Thai company and come to visit friends in this lovely country. It is a common misconception that ALL single men visiting Thailand do so for the sex trade.

• Like 1