Jump to content

News Forum - Late night inferno destroys family home in Ratchaburi


Recommended Posts

Firefighters were called to extinguish a blazing inferno that had engulfed a house late at night. The property belongs to a man who had left it in the care of his grandson and his family. The entire building was destroyed in the fire that is suspected to have been caused by an electrical short circuit … …

The story Late night inferno destroys family home in Ratchaburi as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use