News Forum - Thailand’s tourism tango: TAT’s mixed bag predicts foreign tourist influx but warns of a 400 billion baht revenue remix

Thaiger

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) released a mixed bag of updates, hinting at a potential foreign tourist surge but cautioning about a colossal revenue shortfall of 400 billion baht. TAT Governor Thapanee Kiatphaibool revealed that Thailand hosted 25.8 million foreign tourists from January to November this year, inching close to the 27 million target. … …

The story Thailand’s tourism tango: TAT’s mixed bag predicts foreign tourist influx but warns of a 400 billion baht revenue remix as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

TAT has been rolling their dice and crystal ball since the recovery from Covid-19. However it looks like they are yet to get the correct combination of dice to get a Clear view in the  crystal ball. They problems is most of the time the reality is forgotten and looks like numbers are just plucked in from the sky. Anyway...TAT keep working. May be I can also contribute to the number before year end as I am having some Thai bahts balance from my previous travel to Thailand to spend soon......😀

• Haha 1