Jump to content

Study confirms mixing AstraZeneca and mRNA vaccines as good as 2 mRNA doses


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

A recent study of Covid-19 vaccines shows that using AstraZeneca for the first dose, followed by an mRNA vaccine for the second, is as effective as 2 mRNA doses. The AstraZeneca vaccine is a viral vector vaccine, whereas vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna use mRNA technology. Thai PBS World reports that the study was carried out in Germany, using 2 groups, 1 of which received AstraZeneca as a first dose, followed by either Pfizer or Moderna as a second dose. The second group received 2 doses of either Pfizer or Moderna. The 2 doses of the mRNA vaccines were […]

The post Study confirms mixing AstraZeneca and mRNA vaccines as good as 2 mRNA doses appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A recent study of Covid-19 vaccines shows that using AstraZeneca for the first dose, followed by an mRNA vaccine for the second, is as effective as 2 mRNA doses. The AstraZeneca vaccine is a viral vector vaccine, whereas vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna use mRNA technology. Thai PBS World reports that the study was carried out in Germany, using 2 groups, 1 of which received AstraZeneca as a first dose, followed by either Pfizer or Moderna as a second dose. The second group received 2 doses of either Pfizer or Moderna. The 2 doses of the mRNA vaccines were […]

The post Study confirms mixing AstraZeneca and mRNA vaccines as good as 2 mRNA doses appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The study was about Astra, Pfizee and Moderna not with any chinese copy vaccines! It is useless for Thailand this study!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Stardust said:

The study was about Astra, Pfizee and Moderna not with any chinese copy vaccines! It is useless for Thailand this study!

agreed ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paco said:

They can claim and state what they want, still I will never take them and certainly not mixed

You mean you don't want billions of spike proteins injected into you with zero long terms studies done of the effects they have on you besides causing blood clots? I was looking at a video from a  Dr from Canada that said he gave all his patients that had the injection d-dimer tests and 62% of them showed micro clots all throughout their bodies.  Who wouldn't want that? 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ttalk said:

You mean you don't want billions of spike proteins injected into you with zero long terms studies done of the effects they have on you besides causing blood clots? I was looking at a video from a  Dr from Canada that said he gave all his patients that had the injection d-dimer tests and 62% of them showed micro clots all throughout their bodies.  Who wouldn't want that? 

Lol, I have enough with my diabetes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 2

      News Forum - New law allows foreign talent to thrive in Thailand

    2. 2

      News Forum - ‘Buy insurance’ urges English tourist who crashed moped through window in Thailand

    3. 35

      What are Health Services like in your country?

    4. 10

      News Forum - No one responsible for Service Hall collapse at Don Mueang Airport, confirms AOT

    5. 10

      News Forum - No one responsible for Service Hall collapse at Don Mueang Airport, confirms AOT

  • New Topics

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use