GMT | Covid update, monkey business, Thai gold | July 27

Thaiger

GOOD MORNING THAILAND Tim and Jay go through the news in Thailand from the past 24 hours. It was a public holiday yesterday, so no program. Today we check out the monkey invasion, the drop of the Thai baht, the Sandbox Paradox and a South Korean TV station gaff at the opening of the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. We also react to your comments on Thaiger Talk and our YouTube channel.

The post GMT | Covid update, monkey business, Thai gold | July 27 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Great show.  I miss the live show but will adjust.   I don't understand why so many people are unhappy with the Phuket sandbox. I came to Thailand in February and did 2 weeks in one ASQ room in the Bangkok Asoke area. But then I was able to go to pristine beaches, eat great food and enjoy everything Thailand offers. I am coming back in October, staying at an SHA hotel, and then I will go back to Bangkok. I plan to stay 6 months. I'm hoping the Thais get vaccinated soon and the anti-vax movement does not pollute Thailand. In America, it is absolutely remarkable that so many intelligent people believe all the anti-vax BS. It's going to get much worse in US so I am OK with staying in Thailand for a good long bit. My two cents.