Retirement Visa Promotion

Thai_Law

Hey guys. Our members have an exclusive privilege at One Stop Visa & Drivers License in Pattaya for retirement visas. TLP will guide you through the process every step of the way and help you to avoid paying an agent. However, if you have challenges that aren't able to be overcome, our partner One Stop Visa & Drivers License can sort any issue out and the best part is that you will have an exclusive rate only available to Thai Legal Protection members. You must have a special referral letter from us. Join today at https://thethaiger.com/legal-assistance or watch the video to learn more:

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

Are you suggesting that an agent can get you a driving license without your attendance at the LTD office? 

Not at all. All applicants must attend. 

Just now, TLP said:

Not at all. All applicants must attend. 

Thank you for that.  But, it would be useful for those who do not know, what an agent can they do to help?  Agents do have a place in the process, for example, arranging the appointment, if their local office runs such a system, making sure the documentation is in place  such as Residence Permit and medical and how people can avoid having to take a test.  I was unaware for example that a UK issued International Driving Permit, that is still valid, removed the need for the video we all hate.  I was caught out with an IDP that had expired.  So yes, I'm sure that your partner Company can help some to navigate the process.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Thank you for that.  But, it would be useful for those who do not know, what an agent can they do to help?  Agents do have a place in the process, for example, arranging the appointment, if their local office runs such a system, making sure the documentation is in place  such as Residence Permit and medical and how people can avoid having to take a test.  I was unaware for example that a UK issued International Driving Permit, that is still valid, removed the need for the video we all hate.  I was caught out with an IDP that had expired.  So yes, I'm sure that your partner Company can help some to navigate the process.  

There are few other short cuts they can do, but the applicant does have to attend. Our members only use them if it is necessary or they insist because they are lazy to do it by themselves. 

Thai_Law
This post was recognized by Thai_Law!

Pinetree was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 10 points.

1 minute ago, TLP said:

There are few other short cuts they can do, but the applicant does have to attend. Our members only use them if it is necessary or they insist because they are lazy to do it by themselves. 

Nothing wrong with being lazy, its why I use an agent for my annual extension.

• Like 2