Agent for US Visa/Green Card?

Marc26

Does anyone have recommendations for a good agent in BKK or Chiang Mai for an agent that deals with US Visas and Green Cards?

This is for a friend, just trying to help him out............

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

Does anyone have recommendations for a good agent in BKK or Chiang Mai for an agent that deals with US Visas and Green Cards?

This is for a friend, just trying to help him out............

Thanks in advance

Just tell them to get a flight to Mexico then a uber to Eagle Pass walk across into the US free ride to EL Paso then a  free bus to anywhere in The US .

No questions asked the beauty of The Biden Administration. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

You mean some directional help. 

I have always done it myself for my family and wife, but there are other places like this after just looking. Firms seems to cost a bit more if looking in. Not the easiest but if clueless then the person needs some direction as they refuse very easy. Try looking at one of these. 

Probably doing an initial first talk and see where you stand and then make the next step. I know you probably know, but they are looking for reasons for something that you hold in Thailand that you’ll come back to so you want just disappear in America. But who knows with this Biden administration as seems like easy to get in.. my friend just had his South American wife accepted for a green card and a visa after she was caught inside illegally over 10 years ago. But this took her years of wait in order to have that being caught cleared, and it’s only under this administration that has done it. But then again, it seems like this administration is let everybody and their grandmother in with their pet tarantula and chihuahua. 

good luck try these ones out and see if they look any good can’t hurt. 

https://visa.govassist.com/?gad=1&gbraid=0AAAAApH0vnQYamSdo9VG5xzRK7MugLkvB&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpvjXxIqeggMVuhKDAx2Ezw_SEAAYAyAAEgIG_PD_BwE

https://usavisaexpress.ca/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhL6l1YyeggMVHKRmAh35PAY4EAAYBCAAEgLwPfD_BwE

45 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Just tell them to get a flight to Mexico then a uber to Eagle Pass walk across into the US free ride to EL Paso then a  free bus to anywhere in The US .

No questions asked the beauty of The Biden Administration. 

Super helpful

Thanks 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

You mean some directional help. 

I have always done it myself for my family and wife, but there are other places like this after just looking. Firms seems to cost a bit more if looking in. Not the easiest but if clueless then the person needs some direction as they refuse very easy. Try looking at one of these. 

Probably doing an initial first talk and see where you stand and then make the next step. I know you probably know, but they are looking for reasons for something that you hold in Thailand that you’ll come back to so you want just disappear in America. But who knows with this Biden administration as seems like easy to get in.. my friend just had his South American wife accepted for a green card and a visa after she was caught inside illegally over 10 years ago. But this took her years of wait in order to have that being caught cleared, and it’s only under this administration that has done it. But then again, it seems like this administration is let everybody and their grandmother in with their pet tarantula and chihuahua. 

good luck try these ones out and see if they look any good can’t hurt. 

https://visa.govassist.com/?gad=1&gbraid=0AAAAApH0vnQYamSdo9VG5xzRK7MugLkvB&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpvjXxIqeggMVuhKDAx2Ezw_SEAAYAyAAEgIG_PD_BwE

https://usavisaexpress.ca/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhL6l1YyeggMVHKRmAh35PAY4EAAYBCAAEgLwPfD_BwE

My buddy is from US and met his Thai GF there

She has a Green Card but US father of her daughter isn't helpful getting the daughter a US passport 

So he is pretty clueless with all of it

I've always done everything myself 

Except married

I went to US Embassy and filled out what I need to to there then met an agent outside and they did all the rest that day for like 8k baht

PS.....How big of a ratbag this guy is knowing his daughter could have a better life and not doing anything 

If he wants to disown his kid at least do the bare minimum and help with passport

But maybe then he worried about child support 

So who has legal custody? Meaning is he officially registered as a real father? If he isn’t officially, then he has no say in the matter. And if he is officially then you do have a valid point that he is liable for child support but is based on a formula of his earnings over a period of time and if it’s very little, then he will not have to support so much. So actually really difficult if the mom is in America with the visa and green card and the daughters in Thailand, being taken care of by the father that means he has full custody and it’s probably not gonna be easy. 

Try those two links to the sites I posted and see what they have to say. Also, there’s a bunch of firms in the Internet that state they’ll do a free consultation but they are based over in Thailand. Just curious how old is the girl? I once helped a Thai 8 year old at the time get her dead father’s Social Security. The mom and him never remarried but he did register the kid in his name so just took about three or four months to do that even to this day she’s probably still getting it because she’s not quite 18 yet.. 

So again, free consultation can find them in the Internet for Thai firms and also those two links I sent you he can give them a try hard  but they him and his GF gotta start somewhere. It might even be she has to go to Thai court to get full legal custody of the kids.

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

So who has legal custody? Meaning is he officially registered as a real father? If he isn’t officially, then he has no say in the matter. And if he is officially then you do have a valid point that he is liable for child support but is based on a formula of his earnings over a period of time and if it’s very little, then he will not have to support so much. So actually really difficult if the mom is in America with the visa and green card and the daughters in Thailand, being taken care of by the father that means he has full custody and it’s probably not gonna be easy. 

Try those two links to the sites I posted and see what they have to say. Also, there’s a bunch of firms in the Internet that state they’ll do a free consultation but they are based over in Thailand. Just curious how old is the girl? I once helped a Thai 8 year old at the time get her dead father’s Social Security. The mom and him never remarried but he did register the kid in his name so just took about three or four months to do that even to this day she’s probably still getting it because she’s not quite 18 yet.. 

So again, free consultation can find them in the Internet for Thai firms and also those two links I sent you he can give them a try hard  but they him and his GF gotta start somewhere. It might even be she has to go to Thai court to get full legal custody of the kids.

Daughter is in Thailand

She's in America on Green Card

Father I think in America as well

She seems a bit crazy, so will just pass on the info and stay out of it

He will tells me things she does and think my wife would as well.

I'm like "my wife gardens and is in her pajamas at 2pm" 5555

11 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Daughter is in Thailand

She's in America on Green Card

Father I think in America as well

She seems a bit crazy, so will just pass on the info and stay out of it

He will tells me things she does and think my wife would as well.

I'm like "my wife gardens and is in her pajamas at 2pm" 5555

Good idea. Sometimes it is just not worth it to go the full mile if getting in the middle of it will have potential fallout. Best is pass on the info and say good luck. Sad state of affairs if the daughter is left behind and mom and dad in the states. I could never do that to my kids and never did.

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Good idea. Sometimes it is just not worth it to go the full mile if getting in the middle of it will have potential fallout. Best is pass on the info and say good luck. Sad state of affairs if the daughter is left behind and mom and dad in the states. I could never do that to my kids and never did.

We actually did that with my stepson but we had a reason.

It ended up really well but still have regrets 

My wife came to Canada when he was around 8 years old 

We didn't know if we were staying for about 2 years 

We decided we would stay and she applied for the long term work permit, 3 years 

Well during her physical for that something came up that could make her inadmissible to Canada.

So she had to take extra medical tests.

The thing is they never told us if she passed or not 

So we were in limbo for 3 years until she applied for a new 3 year work permit. We didn't know if she'd get rejected or not.

She got her new 3 year work permit but by that time he was 12yrs old

And we've seen a lot of Thai kids come to Canada and the younger ones adjusted well but most ones 10 and over had a real hard time adjusting 

So even though we desperately wanted him to come, he had a very stable life in Bangkok with my MIL, went to a good school 

So we made the decision to keep him Thailand 

He came to Canada a bit for long visits and my wife always went back to Thailand at least for 3 months every year

So she saw him about 5-6 months out of the year and I saw him about 4 months 

And we were very active in all decisions regarding him. It was like a 3 parent team with his grandmother and us.

He's graduating Thammasat this year and likely going to Chulalongkorn for his Masters and seems to really like his life.

We both have a great relationship with him and I'm off to see him in 3 weeks while my wife stays back in Canada.

So I think it worked out well and we definitely didn't just abandon him and leave him there but I do regret sometimes we didn't have him here 

• 2 weeks later...