News Forum - Israel’s supply cut reveals state’s cruel, dehumanising intentions towards Palestine

Thaiger

Just now, 23RD said:

Hey Walter or would you prefer Sausage like they used to call you back in Scotland. 

1. Why haven't you changed your emoji to the Palestinian flag ? You've used every other flag in your fantasy imaginary life 

2. STOP derailing the topic as funny as it is taking the piss out of you it's annoying the other posters. 

Once again you fail.

No-one has ever called me sausage. Its just your imagination.

You simply make a clown of yourself. Day after day after day.

A proven Walt. A pure fantasist. Living a shitty no mark life. 

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Once again you fail.

Touchy Touchy Sausage have I hit a nerve does that nickname bring back bad memories????

• Confused 1

Just to take a minute to apologise to the other Posters on this topic we've had a good couple of weeks while Rookiescot aka Sausage as he was known back in Scotland was in his safe space he has come back and derailed yet another topic. 

I know some of the messages I'm getting to just ignore or report The Mental case however I'm not one to hit the report button as free speech is a big part of my game.

Again Posters apologies for this lunatic and the way he's derailed topics I've been told he's suffered from ADHD all his life.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Nope. My "open receptive mind" requires some solid proofs.
Sorry, but your lunatic maniac imagination does not sink in. Sorry sooo much.

P.S: Where are the "tortured" and the "pregnant woman sliced throat"?
You keep forgetting to show us 😅

I never made such statements 😩🤣😞

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

Just to take a minute to apologise to the other Posters on this topic we've had a good couple of weeks while Rookiescot aka Sausage as he was known back in Scotland was in his safe space he has come back and derailed yet another topic. 

I know some of the messages I'm getting to just ignore or report The Mental case however I'm not one to hit the report button as free speech is a big part of my game.

Again Posters apologies for this lunatic and the way he's derailed topics I've been told he's suffered from ADHD all his life.

Will you not SHUT UP on this.😡 Narcissistic VentingOnly. 

Nobody here cares nor gets any value from your subject posts😡😩

You have unanimously LOST every “ round” of this absurd pissing contest 🤣

You just appear more clownish  🤡  each day and are coming across as a Major WALT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Touchy Touchy Sausage have I hit a nerve does that nickname bring back bad memories????

Quiet, Fool. You are clearly in need of urgent extended psychiatric treatment. 
Your “case” if ever existing has been utterly discredited. You’re Finished. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Will you not SHUT UP on this.😡 Narcissistic VentingOnly. 

Nobody here cares nor gets any value from your subject posts😡😩

You have unanimously LOST every “ round” of this absurd pissing contest 🤣

You just appear more clownish  🤡  each day and are coming across as a Major WALT.

Hey English Teacher I told you it's not me it's this mental patient he went offline for 2 weeks did we have any of this rubbish???

So before you go bumping your toothless gums get your house in order and your facts straight. 

And it's past your bedtime on a School night you need to be sharp for your 5'000baht a week job tomorrow you and him have something in common never had real job and living on your arse in Thailand. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Quiet, Fool. You are clearly in need of urgent extended psychiatric treatment. 
Your “case” if ever existing has been utterly discredited. You’re Finished. 

No you be quiet WASTER who do you think talking to you've got a habit of trying to belittle folk on this Forum nobody needs to take advice from a two bit English teacher like you, have a bit of civility when you're talking to posters on this Forum. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

Allowed to do so by whom? The anti Israel protest occurred in the republic of Dagestan, a majority Muslim area. Unrest in that troublesome region is the last thing Putin needs at the moment. 

And that is why the event suggests that it was sanctioned with a wink and a nod. It is not the first time Russia has pandered to Islamic fundamentalists. It did this in Syria when it aligned with Iran, Hizbollah, Hamas and Assad. The thing is, this is like Pandora's box. Once you let the jihadis out they will turn on anyone not of their faith. Russia doesn't do well against muslim extremists. The Chechnya uprisings  illustrate that.

• Like 3

Now back to the topic after today's outburst from our resident Walter Mitty and our resident alcoholic English Teacher The IDF continue conducting fighting patrols within The Gaza Strip and even managed to safely extract 21 year old female IDF hostage Pte Uri Magidish Good Drills. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Hey English Teacher I told you it's not me it's this mental patient he went offline for 2 weeks did we have any of this rubbish???

So before you go bumping your toothless gums get your house in order and your facts straight. 

And it's past your bedtime on a School night you need to be sharp for your 5'000baht a week job tomorrow you and him have something in common never had real job and living on your arse in Thailand. 

Such “wit” and “ intellect” at play 🤣😂😞 Deluded Narcissist endlessly Off Topic.   

Hazarding a guess that your imaginary career was terminal at Corporal of Pay Corp😌🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

Now back to the topic after today's outburst from our resident Walter Mitty and our resident alcoholic English Teacher The IDF continue conducting fighting patrols within The Gaza Strip and even managed to safely extract 21 year old female IDF hostage Pte Uri Magidish Good Drills. 

Oh god now it’s playing amateur journalist 😂🤣😞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

No you be quiet WASTER who do you think talking to you've got a habit of trying to belittle folk on this Forum nobody needs to take advice from a two bit English teacher like you, have a bit of civility when you're talking to posters on this Forum. 

I haven’t “belittled” you. You have done that yourself.

You have ignored my warnings so attracted my ire and are paying the high price. 

I have DESTROYED you here. You are Dismissed, you addled bar stool babbler. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Once again you fail.

Hey you shouldn’t knock Pattaya’s resident Carry On Corporal of Pay.😞

He can destroy you with his “Rambo 4 “ filmed -in -Thailand 1000 yard stare ! 😠🤣

Which film he’s possibly seen ten times 😂🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 23RD said:

Don't you know how to use Google DD ? 

It's spilling down in Pattaya and I've got things to do .

Anyway you wouldn't believe your friends could do any wrong by your post over the last few weeks you look like you believe their Taqiya.

Yeah those bar stool seats don’t polish themselves you know 😂🤣🤡

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Oh god now it’s playing amateur journalist 😂🤣😞

And it’s clearly rattled, grasping at straws so to speak.

nododys effin’ interested in anything you have to dumbly say 😡😩

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Such “wit” and “ intellect” at play 🤣😂😞 Deluded Narcissist endlessly Off Topic.   

Hazarding a guess that your imaginary career was terminal at Corporal of Pay Corp😌🤣

Hazard a guess you've been on the wine again tonight. 

1 minute ago, oldschooler said:

And it’s clearly rattled, grasping at straws so to speak.

nododys effin’ interested in anything you have to dumbly say 😡😩

Definitely been on the cheap 7/11 booze you're even replying to yourself. 

19 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Barstool babbler you're smashed again tonight my old English Teacher. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Definitely been on the cheap 7/11 booze you're even replying to yourself. 

Not really. It’s what sensible educated debaters call a “ supplementary comment” 🫠😌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Barstool babbler you're smashed again tonight my old English Teacher. 

That’s all you got ? The booze thing ? Again. Seriously ? I can’t carry on. It’s like a 16 year old battering a six year old, playground bully style. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 1:17 PM, Pinetree said:

How does that work then? 

Shaped Directional Charge I imagine.  
Source:  Israeli Military Spokesman. 
I will research it further. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

This is my favourite off your pissed up rants tonight  real magic attracted your ire 55555

A malnutritioned English Teacher in Phuket with teeth in open order tobacco stained, pebble glasses a map off Italy piss stain on your cargo shorts, and a few strans of unwashed hair the Forum members better watch out that we don't attract your ire ! !!!!

25 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Yeah those bar stool seats don’t polish themselves you know 😂🤣🤡

Well there's a stool for you in The Nikon Court on the corner of Soi Diana/ Soi Buakhao where the rest of the English Teachers hang out a night hugging a 65 Baht Large Chang talking cobblers you'd feel right at home. 

35 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Hey you shouldn’t knock Pattaya’s resident Carry On Corporal of Pay.😞

He can destroy you with his “Rambo 4 “ filmed -in -Thailand 1000 yard stare ! 😠🤣

Which film he’s possibly seen ten times 😂🤣

Talking about Corporals and pay you know you're replying to Rookiescot allegedly the only Corporal in The British Army that didn't realise he could get a pension from the job if you completed 22 years what a claim to fame that would have been. 

Good job Mr MB aka Sausage was never really in The British Army.