News Forum - Israel’s supply cut reveals state’s cruel, dehumanising intentions towards Palestine

Thaiger

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

And the company he has kept over the years and his previous political statements. 

Such as?

Links, sources.... Etc ...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Such as?

Just done a search - plenty, although, unsurprisingly, they all seem to go to far right web sites that rank low on facts and high on conspiracy theories.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Such as?

Don't you know how to use Google DD ? 

It's spilling down in Pattaya and I've got things to do .

Anyway you wouldn't believe your friends could do any wrong by your post over the last few weeks you look like you believe their Taqiya.

13 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Be careful who you're calling Nazis Putin might sue you for defamation. 

And what has this topic got to do with Russia?

You really are losing the plot Walt. The question was "Do you think Putin will stop with the Ukraine"?

15 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Here we go conspiracy theories and TDS what has President Trump got to do with this topic ( never happened on his watch) and he didn't take a 3.5 million  backhander from the Mayor of Moscows Wife .

What conspiracy theory? Are you denying the murders Putin has carried out ever since he gained power?

Trump is compromised by Putin. Also by Saudia Arabia after the 2 BILLION backhander he got from them.

19 minutes ago, 23RD said:

ou prove it every time you come on this Forum Walter you've been in your safe space since your last put down and the Forum has been doing fine 3 x in the last 48 hours you've tried to derail this topic.

I decided to take a break from your lies and false accusations. But here I am. Resupped and feeling well rested. 

I will challenge your lies, disinformation and baseless accusations every day. 

As for being on topic. I am responding to the accusations YOU made. If anyone is derailing this and countless other threads its you Walt.

25 minutes ago, 23RD said:

So Walter explain to me why the locals in your Village nicknamed you Sausage when you were a kid ? Is it because you're thicker than mince????

Now back in your safe space you phantisist and give your misses her phone back she needs to get back on Thai Friendly to make some dosh to support your unemployed lard arse.

Which village would that be Walt?

BTW once again your poor grasp of spelling has let you down. Its "fantasist" not "phantisist". 

I suppose these things are to be expected when you have a below average IQ and live in a made up existence.

I also have no wife and live very comfortably having retired at the age of 47. And there you are stuck in your shitty little bedsit in Wales pretending you live in Pattaya.

Its good to be me.

You? Not so much Walt. 

13 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You really are losing the plot Walt. The question was "Do you think Putin will stop with the Ukraine"?

What conspiracy theory? Are you denying the murders Putin has carried out ever since he gained power?

Trump is compromised by Putin. Also by Saudia Arabia after the 2 BILLION backhander he got from them.

I decided to take a break from your lies and false accusations. But here I am. Resupped and feeling well rested. 

I will challenge your lies, disinformation and baseless accusations every day. 

As for being on topic. I am responding to the accusations YOU made. If anyone is derailing this and countless other threads its you Walt.

So you want to start derailing topics again Walter everyone was enjoying the Forum while you were in your safe space over the past 10 days some good discussions only one poster getting carried away and he was probably mao by his ramblings. 

And in 48 hours you've managed to derail 2 x topics with your Schizophrenic rants. 

Is it any wonder you never had a job since your short employment at Blockbusters VHS rental. 

Now in the interest of the other posters on this Forum take your rants to the PM facility or better still ring  the magic number 02-113-6789.

24 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I also have no wife and live very comfortably having retired at the age of 47. And there you are stuck in your shitty little bedsit in Wales pretending you live in Pattaya.

Its good to be me.

You? Not so much Walt. 

You can't have retired Walter because you've never held a job you live on benefits paid by the DWP for your ADHD and other mental health problems you've been threatening to come to Pattaya for 2 years now but you full of it so again in the interest of the other posters stop derailing topics. 

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

So what is Putin’s point? 

I guess we didn’t have to wait long:

Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova claimed Monday that the riot in Dagestan on Sunday was “the result of an external provocation planned and carried out with an aim to undermine the harmonious development and ethnic ... unity of the people of the Russian Federation.” … Earlier, the Kremlin appeared to blame the West for the incident, saying it was trying to “split Russian society.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/30/ukraine-war-live-updates-latest-news-on-russia-and-the-war-in-ukraine.html

Clearly Putin’s point was to have one more of his deeds blamed on Ukraine and the West. Poor Russia 😭😭😭

Putin needs to be careful, as you correctly point out, this could easily be added to his long and distinguished list of unintended consequences. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, 23RD said:

So you want to start derailing topics again Walter everyone was enjoying the Forum while you were in your safe space over the past 10 days some good discussions only one poster getting carried away and he was probably mao by his ramblings. 

And in 48 hours you've managed to derail 2 x topics with your Schizophrenic rants. 

Is it any wonder you never had a job since your short employment at Blockbusters VHS rental. 

Now in the interest of the other posters on this Forum take your rants to the PM facility or better still ring  the magic number 02-113-6789.

Again personal insults and deflection. 

But the part about Blockbusters? I think you just shared your employment history with us LOL.

49 minutes ago, 23RD said:

You can't have retired Walter because you've never held a job you live on benefits paid by the DWP for your ADHD and other mental health problems you've been threatening to come to Pattaya for 2 years now but you full of it so again in the interest of the other posters stop derailing topics. 

Once again personal insults.

A total baseless rant. I have been coming to threaten you for two years now?

Totally psychotic. Get out of your little Welsh bedsit and get some fresh air. You are clearly unwell.

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Again personal insults and deflection. 

But the part about Blockbusters? I think you just shared your employment history with us LOL.

According to your neighbours that was your only ever job.

Just think Walter all the tax I paid over the years was paying for your benefits. 

Now stop derailing this topic you manky old minger you're annoying the other posters.

54 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Get help Walt. This is clearly needed.

Not everyone makes the grade as a soldier and there is no shame in failing recruit troop. I saw many fall aside. Personal friends.

You need to move on from this failure Walt. For your own mental health. Seek help. It is available.

2 minutes ago, 23RD said:

According to your neighbours that was your only ever job.

Just think Walter all the tax I paid over the years was paying for your benefits. 

Now stop derailing this topic you manky old minger you're annoying the other posters.

According to my neighbours? So which town/city/village do my neighbours live in? Tell us all.

Oh wait. Its just fantasy. Just like your military service. Just like how you live in Pattaya.

Get help Walt.

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

According to my neighbours? So which town/city/village do my neighbours live in? Tell us all.

Oh wait. Its just fantasy. Just like your military service. Just like how you live in Pattaya.

Get help Walt.

I'd  love to name and shame you now Walter .

51 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

I guess we didn’t have to wait long:

Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova claimed Monday that the riot in Dagestan on Sunday was “the result of an external provocation planned and carried out with an aim to undermine the harmonious development and ethnic ... unity of the people of the Russian Federation.” … Earlier, the Kremlin appeared to blame the West for the incident, saying it was trying to “split Russian society.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/30/ukraine-war-live-updates-latest-news-on-russia-and-the-war-in-ukraine.html

Clearly Putin’s point was to have one more of his deeds blamed on Ukraine and the West. Poor Russia 😭😭😭

Putin needs to be careful, as you correctly point out, this could easily be added to his long and distinguished list of unintended consequences. 

Come on, buddy. If you want to sell conspiracy theories you’ll need to try harder. Like this - 

In Russian Dagestan, where the majority of the population is Muslim, anti-Israeli anti-Jewish riots broke out. They were organized by the TG channel Morning_Dagestan, owned by the anti-Putin politician Ilya Ponomarev, who lives in Kiev.”  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 23RD said:

I'd  love to name and shame you now Walter .

Then do so you complete fantasist. You never served. You have constructed a fake lifestyle on the internet to compensate for the fact you are a total failure. In every regard.

A total no mark. 

No friends and no life. 

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Get help Walt.

You've never been in The British Army Walter as demonstrated with your lack of knowledge AFPS75 gave you away. 

Now ring the magic number 02-113-6789 and someone will help you .

Then get on Google and give me  a distance from Christmas Island to Bosnia you Walt 😅😅😅😅

Now if you don't mind I'm more interested in watching girls dancing around poles in LK Metro then talking to a Schizophrenic Walter Mitty like you .

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

You've never been in The British Army Walter as demonstrated with your lack of knowledge AFPS75 gave you away. 

Now ring the magic number 02-113-6789 and someone will help you .

Then get on Google and give me  a distance from Christmas Island to Bosnia you Walt 😅😅😅😅

Now if you don't mind I'm more interested in watching girls dancing around poles in LK Metro then talking to a Schizophrenic Walter Mitty like you .

Name the village/town/city you fantasist Walt.

The fact is you are not even in Thailand. Never mind LK Metro.

Move on from the fact you failed in the army. Get a life. Be happy.

7 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Stop beating yourself up loser and don't gob off I pay your benefits. 

You have never paid my benefits. I have never claimed unemployment benefits in my life.

Can you say the same Walter?

35 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Once again personal insults.

A total baseless rant. I have been coming to threaten you for two years now?

Totally psychotic. Get out of your little Welsh bedsit and get some fresh air. You are clearly unwell.

You've been saying you're coming for two years now Walter I'll still waiting I've even offered you the Bus fare to Pattaya. 

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

You have never paid my benefits. I have never claimed unemployment benefits in my life.

Can you say the same Walter?

You Mother started claiming benefits from The DHSS when you were 11 Walter you've been claiming them every since for your mental health problems.

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

You've been saying you're coming for two years now Walter I'll still waiting I've even offered you the Bus fare to Pattaya. 

And every other poster knows that is a lie. You never served Walter. You lie here every day. Its pathetic. Sitting there in your shitty little bedsit in Wales. 

Which village/town/city do I come from Walt? Go on. Out me.

7 minutes ago, 23RD said:

You Mother started claiming benefits from The DHSS when you were 11 Walter you've been claiming them every since for your mental health problems.

I think you have this the wrong way around Walter. I have been paying YOUR benefits given you have never held down a job. 

Probably because you live in a total fantasy world. No friends and no life or prospects. What a sad little guy you are.

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And every other poster knows that is a lie. You never served Walter. You lie here every day. Its pathetic. Sitting there in your shitty little bedsit in Wales. 

Which village/town/city do I come from Walt? Go on. Out me.

Hey Walter or would you prefer Sausage like they used to call you back in Scotland. 

1. Why haven't you changed your emoji to the Palestinian flag ? You've used every other flag in your fantasy imaginary life 

2. STOP derailing the topic as funny as it is taking the piss out of you it's annoying the other posters.