News Forum - Israel’s supply cut reveals state’s cruel, dehumanising intentions towards Palestine

Thaiger

2 hours ago, 1234567 said:

"...pulled a woman's body from the rubble in Kibbutz ..."

Well, let us see:
What the Hamas was armed with?
Rifles, and very light mortars. Pick-up trucks, paragliders.

What the Israelis were armed with?
Tanks, shooting heavy shelling.

Noooow, WHICH ARMAMAMENT, do you, on your humble opinion, turn buildings in "rubbles"...?

Hmm...

Get one of your Hamas buddies to lend you a mortar and a few rounds of ammunition, or maybe some of their RPGs - you will be able to destroy a small building very quickly. Curious, are you also one of those nut jobs that can produce all kinds of "evidence" that 9/11 was actually carried out by the CIA?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Get one of your Hamas buddies to lend you a mortar and a few rounds of ammunition, or maybe some of their RPGs - you will be able to destroy a small building very quickly. Curious, are you also one of those nut jobs that can produce all kinds of "evidence" that 9/11 was actually carried out by the CIA?

The logical thinking is not your strength, Sherlock.
Maybe you missed "A LITTLE BIT" the news of the last days, but no matter how much you try to convince us - the others - your theory that Hamas is bombing buildings into rubbles, does NOT fly...

What about the skiing combat group of Hamas; are they all over, with their scuba-diving team too?

32 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

The logical thinking is not your strength, Sherlock.
Maybe you missed "A LITTLE BIT" the news of the last days, but no matter how much you try to convince us - the others - your theory that Hamas is bombing buildings into rubbles, does NOT fly...

What about the skiing combat group of Hamas; are they all over, with their scuba-diving team too?

Insisting that anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion is stupid is a very foolish way to conduct a debate, even for someone as you as opinionated as you. You are clearly totally unable to consider anything that does not confirm your extreme biases.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EdwardV said:

So what? The EU is under no obligation to give the Palestinians anything, just as it’s Americas money and they can do with it what they wish.  You have made a point out of two independent and personal choices as if it means something combined. Your lack of logic is astounding. 

Two plus two equals eleventy three and nine eights - classic conspiracy theory nut job logic.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1234567 said:

The point is, that anyone should not give ANYTHING to the criminal terrorist Israel, whose criminal record is THE longest on this planet! Funding terrorist childkillers is DISGUSTING! And the USA is the worst in feeding the human scum; Israelis!

No that’s not the point. It’s that anyone can give anything, it’s their money and their choice. If you don’t want it happening, pass a resolution in the UN against it. That way you can legally sanction anyone who does. While that’s not easy or foolproof, it’s as good as it gets. 

Funny thing is of the two it’s HAMAS who is recognized as a terrorist organization. Go figure. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Hell-ooouuu!?

Where is the torture?
40 beheaded babies?
Pregnant woman with sliced throat?

Suddenly you are a bit like evading to answer these accustions of yours...
😅 😂 🤣

You ridicule the Thai who had to fight for his life against  the knife wielding arab who was trying to cut his head off. Now you deny  that the Arabs committed atrocities. The evidence has been made available to world leaders and the UN. It is one of the reasons why some Arab countries are restrained in their actions.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/29/world/why-israel-showed-searing-images-of-the-hamas-attack/index.html

The scenes include a Hamas fighter standing on a dead man and continuing to fire into the body at close range. They show Hamas members arguing over who gets to attempt to decapitate a Thai laborer with a garden hoe, shouting, “Allahu akbar” with each swing. They show militants setting cars on fire and then gathering around for a selfie, smiling as if they’re at a tailgate.

This is what your Hamas friends did, and which you celebrate. You dare to call someone who condemns such barbaric savagery scum and then you threaten to beat up and kill others.  It is quite obvious that you are unhinged. I will no longer engage with you as you are advocating and supporting the murder of Thai nationals and that is a criminal offence in Thailand.

• Like 4

This...whatever we want to call it, has turned into a weird exchange of insults and rage and hate. So I repeat again: is there any Israeli here? Any Palestinian? Anyone who has ever been to Israel and Palestine? But here you are as if you are talking on behalf of one side or the other (the extremists of one side or the other as it happens) as if it is what people over there want, wish, live. But never, not once, I see any source coming from these people that you seem to be talking on their behalf on which you base your views and opinions. Never.

Since you all (most) seem to love youtube videos and base your knowledges on them, here is one.

"it is not time for army acts, it is time for agreement it is time for a solution".

And who said that? A Western pro-Israel who has never even been to Israel? A pro-Hamas who does not even know what the word Hamas mean? NO. It is an Israeli mum whose 2 kids are hostages of Hamas in Gaza RIGHT NOW with probably the most sensible (I write this word cause I cannot find any other, I am not sure there is one that can describe her words) voice I have heard so far although she is going through something that I also cannot find the right words to describe it.

The interview is between minute 5 till minute 9. I hope the brave (again, probably not the right word, English is not my language, not sure I could find one anyway if it were) words of this lady can refrain your insults, hate, rage...

18 hours ago, 23RD said:

The point I'm making is her first sentence ' I'm not knowledgeable on the subject ' so why is she sitting there handing out literature?.

So Khunmark Bud I don't think it was a nil all draw as you put it I think the Arab Israeli make the Left Wing Mong Girl look a right CNUT which to be honest is never hard to do when you're talking to Liberal type people. 

So your point is trying to find anyone from the left who are idiots, and, well done, you found one. If the point here is to find and post youtube videos of idiots (on every sides), then it is going to be a long debate - not sure how it is enhancing it though. The thing here that you ironically do not understand, it is that the Arab Israeli in this video is just as idiotic, he knows that she has no clue, he knows I believe when apatheid in Israel is mentioned what it is all about, but he choose to be a clever boy by stating obvious stuff not related to the subject. To me, the biggest idiot in that video is the guy commentating this non-sense conversation.

Do you think these people below do not know what they are talking about (left, right, center...)?

...like the former IDF General Amiran Levi

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-idf-general-likens-military-control-of-west-bank-to-nazi-germany/

...like the former Head of Mossad from 2011 to 2016 Tamir Prado

https://www.timesofisrael.com/former-mossad-chief-pardo-says-israel-enforcing-apartheid-system-in-west-bank/

... like these 900 Israeli academics and public figures

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230815-israel-more-than-900-academics-and-artists-denounce-occupation-as-apartheid/

etc... etc...

49 minutes ago, Manu said:

This...whatever we want to call it, has turned into a weird exchange of insults and rage and hate. So I repeat again: is there any Israeli here? Any Palestinian? Anyone who has ever been to Israel and Palestine? But here you are as if you are talking on behalf of one side or the other (the extremists of one side or the other as it happens) as if it is what people over there want, wish, live. But never, not once, I see any source coming from these people that you seem to be talking on their behalf on which you base your views and opinions. Never.

Since you all (most) seem to love youtube videos and base your knowledges on them, here is one.

"it is not time for army acts, it is time for agreement it is time for a solution".

And who said that? A Western pro-Israel who has never even been to Israel? A pro-Hamas who does not even know what the word Hamas mean? NO. It is an Israeli mum whose 2 kids are hostages of Hamas in Gaza RIGHT NOW with probably the most sensible (I write this word cause I cannot find any other, I am not sure there is one that can describe her words) voice I have heard so far although she is going through something that I also cannot find the right words to describe it.

The interview is between minute 5 till minute 9. I hope the brave (again, probably not the right word, English is not my language, not sure I could find one anyway if it were) words of this lady can refrain your insults, hate, rage...

Not sure why the wrong youtube video is showing in my comment. Yes I am not very good with youtube.

• Like 1

One post has been removed, as have its replies. 

Spirited debate is welcome; threats and insults are not.

One member has been warned for abusive posting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Manu said:

So your point is trying to find anyone from the left who are idiots, and, well done, you found one.

Found one ? They're all idiots on the left Manu my old China. 

No seriously Manu what I was highlighting is the amount of useful idiots that are jumping on the Free Palestine bandwagon.

They don’t have a scooby about Palestine or Israel but It  sounds good and is the latest Fad like BLM or Defund the Police or LGBQ nonsense. 

We've seen rallies in Cities around the World (organised by Left-Wing groups) and many of the useful idiots attending them don't really understand what there about I.e in support of a proscribed Terrorist organisation. 

I'll be honest Manu I detest Radical Muslim's and Left Wing Jews I mean the most dangerous person to World stability for many years has been Gyorgy Schwartz (one time Nazi collaborator and for many years left wing agitator) but I do believe the Israeli People have a right to self defence.

So keep up the good work Israeli Defence Forces. 

• Like 3

Close US ally Jordan has asked Washington to deploy Patriot missiles to strengthen its air defenses at its borders, a Jordanian military spokesperson told state media on Sunday. 

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-10-29-23/index.html

Some people understand who are the good guys and who are … 

From the same link:

Multiple videos posted on social media show a crowd of people inside the airport and on the airfield, some waving the Palestinian flag, others forcing their way through closed doors in the international terminal. The crowd entered the airport after a flight from Tel Aviv landed on Sunday, according to Russian state media TASS.

How does that happen in an authoritarian police state like Russia unless allowed to do so. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Manu said:

So I repeat again: is there any Israeli here? Any Palestinian? Anyone who has ever been to Israel and Palestine? 

For what it's worth... I used to live in Israel (3.5 years for work) and have been to Ramallah and Bethlehem, and evacuated Palestinian Americans out of Gaza during the fighting at that time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdwardV said:

Multiple videos posted on social media show a crowd of people inside the airport and on the airfield, some waving the Palestinian flag, others forcing their way through closed doors in the international terminal. The crowd entered the airport after a flight from Tel Aviv landed on Sunday, according to Russian state media TASS.

How does that happen in an authoritarian police state like Russia unless allowed to do so. 

Allowed to do so by whom? The anti Israel protest occurred in the republic of Dagestan, a majority Muslim area. Unrest in that troublesome region is the last thing Putin needs at the moment. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Allowed to do so by whom? The anti Israel protest occurred in the republic of Dagestan, a majority Muslim area. Unrest in that troublesome region is the last thing Putin needs at the moment. 

Maybe Putins grip in the republics is not what it once was.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

While Russia looooooves the distraction from its own brutal war that the Hamas slaughter provides, and has invited Hamas leaders to Moscow to legitimatize them and show Russian support, I don't this was "allowed" by Putin.  Dagestan, along with Chechnya, has long been a hotbed of jihadi and Islamist sentiment; Dagestanis and Chechens have regularly shown up in al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc ranks -- they wouldn't miss a chance to kill a Jew!

Putin knows if he lets this genie too far out of the bottle, it will come back to bite him -- especially with Kadyrov possibly dead -- poisoned by Kremlin, rivals, or whoever and Putin not having appointed his replacement yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChicagoExpat said:

For what it's worth... I used to live in Israel (3.5 years for work) and have been to Ramallah and Bethlehem, and evacuated Palestinian Americans out of Gaza during the fighting at that time.

Yes, you mentioned that earlier, and I did take note of it, if you remember, we (well I first) engaged in some kind of debate at some point earlier in this thread, we mostly disagreed with each other but it was indeed a litte more interesting to have your point of view on the subject for that reason, I did also mentioned that to you ...well, something in those lines. So yes, all but you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Maybe Putins grip in the republics is not what it once was.

Well, he is likely the one fiddling with the balance.  Kadyrov has become increasingly unhinged and unreliable, and has predictably suffered sudden and mysterious health problems as a result.

Plus, one of the effects of his disastrous war could be restlessness in the "republics" -- not only jihadi-types but members of the other scores of peoples conquered over the decades could be looking for a bit more self-determination.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Found one ? They're all idiots on the left Manu my old China. 

No seriously Manu what I was highlighting is the amount of useful idiots that are jumping on the Free Palestine bandwagon.

They don’t have a scooby about Palestine or Israel but It  sounds good and is the latest Fad like BLM or Defund the Police or LGBQ nonsense. 

We've seen rallies in Cities around the World (organised by Left-Wing groups) and many of the useful idiots attending them don't really understand what there about I.e in support of a proscribed Terrorist organisation. 

I'll be honest Manu I detest Radical Muslim's and Left Wing Jews I mean the most dangerous person to World stability for many years has been Gyorgy Schwartz (one time Nazi collaborator and for many years left wing agitator) but I do believe the Israeli People have a right to self defence.

So keep up the good work Israeli Defence Forces. 

"Found one ? They're all idiots on the left Manu my old China."

Sure, they are all bad. And all far righters like you are all good. ("China??????" Pfff....)

"No seriously Manu what I was highlighting is the amount of useful idiots that are jumping on the Free Palestine bandwagon.

They don’t have a scooby about Palestine or Israel but It  sounds good and is the latest Fad like BLM or Defund the Police or LGBQ nonsense. "

I do not disagree with you there. Sure I tend to be on the left, well comparing to you cause to me it does not mean anything, I consider myself apolitical. Plenty of clueless idiots on the left indeed (as much as on the right though) and if I want to be honest, I am quite appalled of what have leftist political parties in the West have become, most especially in my own country.

"I'll be honest Manu I detest Radical Muslim's and Left Wing Jews I mean the most dangerous person to World stability for many years has been Gyorgy Schwartz (one time Nazi collaborator and for many years left wing agitator) but I do believe the Israeli People have a right to self defence.

So keep up the good work Israeli Defence Forces. "

I am with you on this "I'll be honest Manu I detest Radical Muslim's ", I deteste all radicals actually, I am afraid you are pretty radical too, but at least you do not pretend to be otherwise. Of course, the rest of this paragraph I totally disagree with, to say the least. But I have already said enough in this thread showing my views, the complete opposite of yours, so I guess there is not point of repeating that again to you.

12 minutes ago, Manu said:

"Found one ? They're all idiots on the left Manu my old China."

Sure, they are all bad. And all far righters like you are all good. ("China??????" Pfff....)

"No seriously Manu what I was highlighting is the amount of useful idiots that are jumping on the Free Palestine bandwagon.

They don’t have a scooby about Palestine or Israel but It  sounds good and is the latest Fad like BLM or Defund the Police or LGBQ nonsense. "

I do not disagree with you there. Sure I tend to be on the left, well comparing to you cause to me it does not mean anything, I consider myself apolitical. Plenty of clueless idiots on the left indeed (as much as on the right though) and if I want to be honest, I am quite appalled of what have leftist political parties in the West have become, most especially in my own country.

"I'll be honest Manu I detest Radical Muslim's and Left Wing Jews I mean the most dangerous person to World stability for many years has been Gyorgy Schwartz (one time Nazi collaborator and for many years left wing agitator) but I do believe the Israeli People have a right to self defence.

So keep up the good work Israeli Defence Forces. "

I am with you on this "I'll be honest Manu I detest Radical Muslim's ", I deteste all radicals actually, I am afraid you are pretty radical too, but at least you do not pretend to be otherwise. Of course, the rest of this paragraph I totally disagree with, to say the least. But I have already said enough in this thread showing my views, the complete opposite of yours, so I guess there is not point of repeating that again to you.

Thank you for your honesty Manu there is one thing that has been proven beyond doubt since the Hamas attack on the 07/10 and that is the link between Radical Islam and the Radical Left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

Is The Ukraine/Russia conflict a threat The UK ?

How many Russian Terrorist have carried out attacks in Mainland Europe over the past 30 years?

And before you waffle on about Cult Leaders let's talk about your Leader Humza Yousaf SNP and his links to radical Islam and Hamas.

So get back to reading The Guardian you left wing Schizophrenic.

What links does Hamza Yousaf have to Hamas or radical Islam?

Hint: being Muslim or having family members in Gaza does not mean either....😆

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

What links does Hamza Yousaf have to Hamas or radical Islam?

Hint: being Muslim or having family members in Gaza does not mean either....😆

And the company he has kept over the years and his previous political statements. 

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

Unrest in that troublesome region is the last thing Putin needs at the moment. 

He didn’t have a problem putting it down after his point was made. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

He didn’t have a problem putting it down after his point was made. 

The police did their job which is unsurprising in an authoritarian state 😉 

So what is Putin’s point? 

32 minutes ago, Fanta said:

The police did their job which is unsurprising in an authoritarian state 😉 

So what is Putin’s point? 

Isn’t the standard answer to that: ask him. 😉

• Haha 1