News Forum - Israel’s supply cut reveals state’s cruel, dehumanising intentions towards Palestine

Thaiger

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

That gives Israel a balanced decision to make, So in fact Israel (unlike Hamas) is trying to separate civilian and military, where possible, both for compassion and public relations reasons.But under Total War, begun by Hamas, they don’t have to

That balanced decision can be seen in the way Hamas operates. It has been cited that Israel scrubbed (at least) one attack because of the proximity of the Hamas site to civilian infrastructure. Project that forward to Hamas' use of civilian screens and ask whose munition hit the hospital in Gaza.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

You misunderstand me, I agree with Rookiescott, I just think that he needs to add others to the list, not just you mate. And I'm not your 'bud', mate. 

Thanks Bud

On 10/11/2023 at 12:09 PM, Vigo said:

- The EU provides a US $80 million stand alone aid budget to Gaza that

That in 15 years time.

Are you aware that this amount equals to 7 days providing of the shithole US, towards the scum Israel; for killing?
Israel gets 10 000 000 dollars PER DAY, for the last 35 YEARS; E V E R Y  S I N G L E   D A Y. That is excluding the private organizations funding. That is purely by the government of the US as military aid.
The military that has the longest criminal record in the world.

The yankees need to be put to PAY for the reconstruction of Palestine! 

In normal world, when you sponsor a criminal to commit his crimes, you are culpable. If I pay my friend to shoot his neighbours, and daily continue providing him with money for his ammunition; I WILL be going to jail.
But not the shithole USA, as it stands above all laws!
SCUM of the world!!!

Where are the "40 beheaded babies"?
Where is the "torture of the hostages"?
Where are the proofs of Hamas having had its military components in the bombed buildings? Surely it is not difficult to find them from the rubble? Just a SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE?
Where is the "preganant woman whose throat was sliced"?

These anglospherian dumbheads trying desperately to justify the terrorist nation Israel, are looking more and more pathetic in their rage of trying to find like-minded.
HA!
HA!
HA!

13 hours ago, Vigo said:

the  knife wound to his neck. look at the bite marks as the arab attacked him. That is what Hamas did.

Hell-ooouuu!?

Where is the torture?
40 beheaded babies?
Pregnant woman with sliced throat?

Suddenly you are a bit like evading to answer these accustions of yours...
😅 😂 🤣

Israeli settler Yasmin Porat has claimed that Israeli civilians were killed by Israeli forces and not by Hamas.

As heard in this interview by Porat with an Israeli radio station on 15 October, where she said: “They eliminated everyone, including the hostages. There was very, very heavy crossfire and even tank shelling.”

She stated that she and other civilians were held by the Palestinians for several hours and were treated “humanely”.

Here is the recording:

Porat also gave an interview to Israel’s Channel 12 on Thursday, where she described that one of the Palestinian fighters who spoke Hebrew said to her: “Look at me well, we’re not going to kill you. We want to take you to Gaza. We are not going to kill you. So be calm; you’re not going to die.” The interview was published on X.

Porat added, “I was calm because I knew nothing would happen to me,” noting that although the fighters had loaded weapons, she did not see them shoot any captives or threaten them with weapons. She also said they provided them with water.

While the captives were waiting for the army to arrive, they were allowed to go outside to the lawn because of the afternoon heat. Porat reported that the Israeli forces announced its arrival with a barrage of heavy gunfire that wounded fighters and Israeli captives alike.

Porat recounted that she surrendered to the Israeli soldiers half an hour into the fierce battle that included “tens and hundreds and thousands of bullets and mortars flying in the air” and that one of the Palestinian fighters, a commander, decided to surrender, using her as a human shield.

1 hour ago, 1234567 said:

Israeli settler Yasmin Porat has claimed that Israeli civilians were killed by Israeli forces and not by Hamas.

As heard in this interview by Porat with an Israeli radio station on 15 October, where she said: “They eliminated everyone, including the hostages. There was very, very heavy crossfire and even tank shelling.”

She stated that she and other civilians were held by the Palestinians for several hours and were treated “humanely”.

Here is the recording:

Porat also gave an interview to Israel’s Channel 12 on Thursday, where she described that one of the Palestinian fighters who spoke Hebrew said to her: “Look at me well, we’re not going to kill you. We want to take you to Gaza. We are not going to kill you. So be calm; you’re not going to die.” The interview was published on X.

Porat added, “I was calm because I knew nothing would happen to me,” noting that although the fighters had loaded weapons, she did not see them shoot any captives or threaten them with weapons. She also said they provided them with water.

While the captives were waiting for the army to arrive, they were allowed to go outside to the lawn because of the afternoon heat. Porat reported that the Israeli forces announced its arrival with a barrage of heavy gunfire that wounded fighters and Israeli captives alike.

Porat recounted that she surrendered to the Israeli soldiers half an hour into the fierce battle that included “tens and hundreds and thousands of bullets and mortars flying in the air” and that one of the Palestinian fighters, a commander, decided to surrender, using her as a human shield.

Doesn't quite tally with some of the other reports (as seen on BBC News broadcasts) of what was found in the some of the kibbutz's after the attacks. Who are most people going to find more credible - a well respected international news organisation, or some random person on X (formerly know as Twitter)?

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Vigo said:

There are a reported 7,000 fatalities in Gaza of which the vast majority are male martyrs. 

Please; show us where did you imagined that up!

That was a conclusion of YOUR OWN imagination. The victims are 45% kids; from few months old babies up. Israel is the BABY-KILLER!

33 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Doesn't quite tally with some of the other reports (as seen on BBC News broadcasts) of what was found in the some of the kibbutz's after the attacks. Who are most people going to find more credible - a well respected international news organisation, or some random person on X (formerly know as Twitter)?

Well; let us see those reports. Surely they are easily linked here, to have a first-person-experience told by people experiencing the sitation; aren't they...?

3 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Sooo, where is the "torture of hostages"?

My interest lies at the level of ideas- politics- strategies…..

not in the sewer with you and your fascist Hamas friends.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Well; let us see those reports. Surely they are easily linked here, to have a first-person-experience told by people experiencing the sitation; aren't they...?

No point in wasting any good evidence on anti- Semitic fascists with minds bent on supporting genocide.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2023 at 11:15 PM, Vigo said:

Mr. Einstein is reported to have beaten his wife and was a slob.  The takeaway is that on some subjects such as math and physics he was brilliant, but on others, he was an abject failure. Mr. Einstein repeatedly erred when it came to issues of common sense. It must pain you to know that Einstein was indeed a zionist and contributed financially to the state of Israel.

And Mr. Hitler is reported to have never smoked a cigarette, did not touch alcohol, never cheated his woman, lived very precise and high standards of routines like waking up early, going to sleep early.
So SURELY, following your logics, he must have been an EXCELLENT human being then. 
Right?

7 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

No point in wasting any good evidence on anti- Semitic fascists with minds bent on supporting genocide.

I knew that before you admitted that... ;-)

😘

Soooo, we have now silently agreed, that there is NONE of the "atrocoties by Hamas", that you invented.
P A T H E T I C   L O S E R !!!
Next!

24 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

And Mr. Hitler is reported to have never smoked a cigarette, did not touch alcohol, never cheated his woman, lived very precise and high standards of routines like waking up early, going to sleep early.
So SURELY, following your logics, he must have been an EXCELLENT human being then. 
Right?

You should know, fascist fan boy

23 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

I knew that before you admitted that... ;-)

😘

Soooo, we have now silently agreed, that there is NONE of the "atrocoties by Hamas", that you invented.
P A T H E T I C   L O S E R !!!
Next!

You don’t have an open receptive mind.I don’t invent annything here just facts annd opinions.
Even Hamas accept and have themselves demonstrated that they gratuitously murdered Israeli kids & families. Under their written charter to exterminate all Jews. And suicidal attempt to ignite a wider conflict.

No interest in providing such evidence to anyone, least of all low down Jew- hater liars like you.

We both know who’s pathetic and a loser here, don’t we ? 

1 hour ago, 1234567 said:

Try watching an actual news channel instead of trawling YouTube for nut job conspiracy theory videos.

But here is just one link out of many possible links - 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67165128

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Try watching an actual news channel instead of trawling YouTube for nut job conspiracy theory videos.

"...pulled a woman's body from the rubble in Kibbutz ..."

Well, let us see:
What the Hamas was armed with?
Rifles, and very light mortars. Pick-up trucks, paragliders.

What the Israelis were armed with?
Tanks, shooting heavy shelling.

Noooow, WHICH ARMAMAMENT, do you, on your humble opinion, turn buildings in "rubbles"...?

Hmm...

36 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

You don’t have an open receptive mind.I don’t invent annything here just facts annd opinions.
Even Hamas accept and have themselves demonstrated that they gratuitously murdered Israeli kids & families. Under their written charter to exterminate all Jews. And suicidal attempt to ignite a wider conflict.

No interest in providing such evidence to anyone, least of all low down Jew- hater liars like you.

We both know who’s pathetic and a loser here, don’t we ? 

Nope. My "open receptive mind" requires some solid proofs.
Sorry, but your lunatic maniac imagination does not sink in. Sorry sooo much.

P.S: Where are the "tortured" and the "pregnant woman sliced throat"?
You keep forgetting to show us 😅

Edited by 1234567

On 10/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, Vigo said:

A genocide requires that a population  be reduced. The arab population you reference keeps increasing. Perhaps you could ask your friends in  Turkey, Iran, Syria, Hizbollah and Hamas to  give some tips? After all, Turkey gave us the Armenian genocide and the Kurdish genocide , Iran has been implicated in the Kurdish genocide and the creation of 12 million Syrian refugees along with  its Hamas and Hizbollah militias in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Syrians.

Where is the evidence to support your claim that Israel is responsible for the victims of the Hamas attack? No innuendo please, no arab  false claims, just the evidence

Israeli veterans telling how they massacred civilians, and expelled them from their homes.

Very irritating that this is published, but if you feel there are mistakes in their narrative, surely it is best to tell these veterans how they are ALL wrong, and YOU happen to know how THE ARABS were actually the ones causing the exodus... 😅 😂 🤣:
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20140217-israeli-army-veterans-admit-role-in-massacres-of-palestinians-in-1948/?mc_cid=ac8d882e29&mc_eid=23c2465a5e

34 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Israel is bombing now hospitals and all buildings, indiscriminately.
Are you THICK enough not to see how they DID also bomb structures where Hamas was keeping the hostiges; THE HOSTAGES STILL IN!

Needs a special thickness not to see what kind or destruction knives and rifles cause: They do NOT turn buildings in rubbles.

Is it your old age? 

4 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Here is the recording:

Porat's claims are not supported by anyone else. Perhaps her statements were plausible in the first 30 minutes, however, the  attacks lasted several hours and the IDF and police did not secure the locations for  days following the attacks.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Total War involves No Separation between. Military & Civilian and No Limitation / Proportion on Response.

You "forgot" to tell us how the Israeli bombs select who they kill?

Because SURELY we cannot see Israel's actions as total war, can we?
Now, THAT would make you look a bit idiot... And that is not the case; obviously you are veeeeery educated and just person; a real BEACON of humanity...
😐

😅 😂 🤣

4 hours ago, 1234567 said:

That in 15 years time.

Are you aware that this amount equals to 7 days providing of the shithole US, towards the scum Israel; for killing?

So what? The EU is under no obligation to give the Palestinians anything, just as it’s Americas money and they can do with it what they wish.  You have made a point out of two independent and personal choices as if it means something combined. Your lack of logic is astounding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdwardV said:

So what? The EU is under no obligation to give the Palestinians anything, just as it’s Americas money and they can do with it what they wish.  You have made a point out of two independent and personal choices as if it means something combined. Your lack of logic is astounding. 

Absolutely! EU is doing all it can NOT to give to the massacred Palestinians ANYTHING.
But those pesky human rights "lefties" have a voice too, "so let's throw some peanuts in, and show how FREAKING HUMANITARIAN we are!!!"

The point is, that anyone should not give ANYTHING to the criminal terrorist Israel, whose criminal record is THE longest on this planet! Funding terrorist childkillers is DISGUSTING! And the USA is the worst in feeding the human scum; Israelis!

Palestinians are the victim here; the displaced people who are being slaughtered daily, pushed under Apartheid, caged in a Holocaust camp, being shot like fish in a bowl; and when the blood splashes to the shooters shoes, he goes beserk what animals those pesky Palestinians are to stain his shiny boots!

9 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Absolutely! EU is doing all it can NOT to give to the massacred Palestinians ANYTHING.
But those pesky human rights "lefties" have a voice too, "so let's throw some peanuts in, and show how FREAKING HUMANITARIAN we are!!!"

The point is, that anyone should not give ANYTHING to the criminal terrorist Israel, whose criminal record is THE longest on this planet! Funding terrorist childkillers is DISGUSTING! And the USA is the worst in feeding the human scum; Israelis!

Palestinians are the victim here; the displaced people who are being slaughtered daily, pushed under Apartheid, caged in a Holocaust camp, being shot like fish in a bowl; and when the blood splashes to the shooters shoes, he goes beserk what animals those pesky Palestinians are to stain his shiny boots!

IN THE MEANTIME, EU is doing armstrades with Israel at about 100 times more amount; buying arms that the Jewish SCUM terrorist state tests on Palestininan kids. 
But that is OK, as the axis-of-evil; UK and USA, have given their blessing to finance that terrorism; in the name of "democracy and human rights..."

The world would get about 3 stars better place if the USA, UK and Israel would be swiped off from the planet TODAY!