Jump to content

4th body found on a Bangkok street


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yesterday morning, an octogenarian who was Covid positive was discovered dead on a Bangkok street. This marks the 4th time someone was found dead on a Bangkok street. The 80 year old’s body was located near the Victory Monument at 7:30 am. Nearby vendors spotted the man’s body and then alerted health officials. At first, the man’s cause of death was unknown. However, medics from the Ramathibodi Hospital as well as rescue staff got to the scene and used a rapid test on the man. They learned the man who died on a Bangkok street had Covid. It is not […]

The post 4th body found on a Bangkok street appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A country of about 70 million...

The streets are just another place to drop dead. 

No need to feel embarrassed if you die on the sidewalk. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO actual PROOF that he died from "covid"! Just another bullshit story trying to put the wind up people! Why don't the junta stop this misleading misinformation like they claimn they are doing?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Loongtip said:

NO actual PROOF that he died from "covid"! Just another bullshit story trying to put the wind up people! Why don't the junta stop this misleading misinformation like they claimn they are doing?

Perhaps they actually knew its true and the other bodies recovered, but not yet reported , died similarly due to lack of care and vaccination.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Perhaps they actually knew its true and the other bodies recovered, but not yet reported , died similarly due to lack of care and vaccination.

 

Screenshot_2021-07-24-20-41-32-647_com.facebook.katana.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 12:02 PM, Thaiger said:

Yesterday morning, an octogenarian who was Covid positive was discovered dead on a Bangkok street. This marks the 4th time someone was found dead on a Bangkok street. The 80 year old’s body was located near the Victory Monument at 7:30 am. Nearby vendors spotted the man’s body and then alerted health officials. At first, the man’s cause of death was unknown. However, medics from the Ramathibodi Hospital as well as rescue staff got to the scene and used a rapid test on the man. They learned the man who died on a Bangkok street had Covid. It is not […]

Maybe a sign that testing and contact tracing is not adequate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 1:10 PM, Loongtip said:

NO actual PROOF that he died from "covid"! Just another bullshit story trying to put the wind up people! Why don't the junta stop this misleading misinformation like they claimn they are doing?

They need to offer the cops the most likely cause of death ASAP. Did you expect them to do a autopsy on the side of the road?
Maybe  they should have told the cops it’s a possible manslaughter caused by antivaxxers promoting their own agenda and sufficiently clouding the waters so as to make a slam dunk preventable death treatment a questionable choice? Misinformation has fatal consequences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 43

      News Forum - Foreign buyers flock to Thailand’s tropical condos: Chinese and Russians lead

    2. 5

      French Senators tabling legislation that would prevent the medical mutilation of minors

    3. 7

      News Forum - Thai government prepares for potential Iran attack on Israel

    4. 5

      French Senators tabling legislation that would prevent the medical mutilation of minors

  • Popular Now

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use