TM30 website changed

Received the following in an email from immigration today for your information.

We are pleased to inform you that with effect from 15 September 2023, the website address (URL) will be changed as follows.
However, you will need to register again at our new website.
For clients who have saved our website as a “Favorite” or “Bookmark”, please update the settings.
URL
Previous URL:  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/
New URL: https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

• Like 1

Am I the only one who has spent last 20 minutes trying to re-register(as required) only to find the site crashes or fails to get past the login/ register page.  

I wish they would test these things before they roll them out, it's a cluster F every time. They can't even transfer the records of those already in the system it seems 🤔

Forgot to mention the two most important bits are only in Thai !! 

when you get to the browse questions, A) is copy of house book   and B) is Owners Thai ID. 

Copies of each required to download 

1 hour ago, gazmo16 said:

Am I the only one who has spent last 20 minutes trying to re-register(as required) only to find the site crashes or fails to get past the login/ register page.  

I wish they would test these things before they roll them out, it's a cluster F every time. They can't even transfer the records of those already in the system it seems 🤔

To be fair the message said starting from 15th which is today. I will try again next week and see what happens

2 hours ago, gazmo16 said:

I just managed to successfully register without any problem. I uploaded my condo deeds and copy of passport and got approval within minutes after I first verified my email address.IMG_4939.jpeg.ca76294fef1c1fa2d9a5e60f39255477.jpeg

17 hours ago, Stevejm said:

Note that after you get approval for your registration you have to change your password the first time that you log in FYI

Yes followed the instructions with password reset. Maybe it was because it was sent to my moblie but I was trying to use my laptop. I eventually succeeded on my mobile after numerous attempts.  

The real issue was getting off the start page which just kept reloading after i submitted it. Anyway, done now and I awoke to find my TM 47 was due on line today, more joy .😐

Lol just found out this site will not allow the word AWOKE ( minus the A ) . Didn't realise this was an offensive word. Political correctness comes to the Land of Smiles. 

I'm refering to The Thaiger not the Govt's site by the way. 

Edited by gazmo16
text change
  • Haha 1