News Forum - Missing teenager found dead after 20 hour search

Thaiger

The mysterious case of a missing teenage girl has been solved in the eastern province of Rayong. Her body was discovered on Saeng Chan Beach, more than 20 hours after she was reported missing. The missing teenager was found near the spot where she had disappeared yesterday. The search operation for the missing teenager was … …

The story Missing teenager found dead after 20 hour search as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

When are people going to learn that the Thai beaches and water are dangerous during a certain time. Especially now. Too late for this one. 

so somehow you know what happened?

17 hours ago, cowslip said:

so somehow you know what happened?

Oh cowslip.

Hi! Can you actually explain or state or tell the question that you’re actually asking/posing to me?, and what you really want to hear or know is my answer? 

As in: Did the teenage girl commit suicide? Or was a teenage girl raped and turned to turned running to the water, or was not raped as tried to be raped so due to her emotional non-thinking, escaped from being raped to only succumb to the volatile waters?

Meaning? She didn’t think about the water? 
Or did she knowingly going into to the water and honestly didn’t know or think of the severity of or the undertow or tide would have against her low quality ability for swine, , and actually think that 12 inches even 24 inches the end of the water you have the Right Way, Evinrude conditions in the right weather wouldn’t tell you and pull you back out. Knock you over. To do when over within three or four or 5 feet or 3m of the beaches water until it drug her under is she did it intentionally or is she knew the consequences or she didn’t feel so hard and pulling out at that time so she went in for a  swim, and she didn’t know that the drag would tug her out and she died. 

So was it getting raped or manhandled and then she ran into the water?

or

Or. What is it? She didn’t know and she went into the water and didn’t think how strong the water is especially because of the rainy season right now. When being to 1m or even 3m - 6m in what it is, she didn’t think was turbulent.

Or

Was she mentally distraught, and then she ended her life from suicide?

Or

Or was she totally mentally unstable as fully  depressed and then she knew that would happen, and now she’s dead?

End result is the volatile waters will kill you what are you understand or not? 

Sorry about being coherent, I am now in Bangkok on meetings. Hotel staying staying alone is excusable. Well it’s all excusable. My tomorrow I have a (high end) meeting. Yippee.!

Would rather be at home with my dogs and family no drinking rather than having high-end meetings and staying at hotels away from home. 

Get where I am at now? 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Oh cowslip.

Hi! Can you actually explain or state or tell the question that you’re actually asking/posing to me?, and what you really want to hear or know is my answer? 

As in: Did the teenage girl commit suicide? Or was a teenage girl raped and turned to turned running to the water, or was not raped as tried to be raped so due to her emotional non-thinking, escaped from being raped to only succumb to the volatile waters?

Meaning? She didn’t think about the water? 
Or did she knowingly going into to the water and honestly didn’t know or think of the severity of or the undertow or tide would have against her low quality ability for swine, , and actually think that 12 inches even 24 inches the end of the water you have the Right Way, Evinrude conditions in the right weather wouldn’t tell you and pull you back out. Knock you over. To do when over within three or four or 5 feet or 3m of the beaches water until it drug her under is she did it intentionally or is she knew the consequences or she didn’t feel so hard and pulling out at that time so she went in for a  swim, and she didn’t know that the drag would tug her out and she died. 

So was it getting raped or manhandled and then she ran into the water?

or

Or. What is it? She didn’t know and she went into the water and didn’t think how strong the water is especially because of the rainy season right now. When being to 1m or even 3m - 6m in what it is, she didn’t think was turbulent.

Or

Was she mentally distraught, and then she ended her life from suicide?

Or

Or was she totally mentally unstable as fully  depressed and then she knew that would happen, and now she’s dead?

End result is the volatile waters will kill you what are you understand or not? 

Sorry about being coherent, I am now in Bangkok on meetings. Hotel staying staying alone is excusable. Well it’s all excusable. My tomorrow I have a (high end) meeting. Yippee.!

Would rather be at home with my dogs and family no drinking rather than having high-end meetings and staying at hotels away from home. 

Get where I am at now? 

I think you had some drinks :)

But I would find it out a Thai teenage girl out swimming alone

50 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I think you had some drinks :)

But I would find it out a Thai teenage girl out swimming 

Yeah, I don’t get me started once I have some drinks in me. Then no I haven’t. 

As before watching Equalizer 2 movie .

Now watching Hunter Killer