News Forum - Cocaine surprise: Kenyan women’s shocking 3-kilo stash at Phuket Airport

Thaiger

Phuket International Airport officials recently detained three Kenyan women, who were found carrying nearly 3 kilogrammes of cocaine. The narcotics, estimated to be worth approximately 10 million baht, were concealed within their bodies. The Office of the Narcotics Control Board had earlier tipped off local police and customs officials about foreign nationals smuggling cocaine into … …

The story Cocaine surprise: Kenyan women’s shocking 3-kilo stash at Phuket Airport as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And the collateral damage intentionally set up mules who are taking a PR fall and loss of their life go to prison, while how many others on the same flight or other flights have the goldent pass of getting by. I for one do not believe it is all above table and this is a legit bust and all others are subject to the same scrutiny. It is not luck of the draw as it looks.

• Like 1

Meanwhile lots of guys from the same continent as these women openly sell drugs on Sukhumvit road every night of the week I never see any police anywhere near them I wonder why??

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Meanwhile lots of guys from the same continent as these women openly sell drugs on Sukhumvit road every night of the week I never see any police anywhere near them I wonder why??

I just don't understand whose buying it

They are always at Suk Soi 13 and I like to have a drink and tacos at Margarita Storm and I've never seen anyone engage them

But they definitely have police protection 

I actually feel bad for Margarita Storm

They come into the restaurant and buy nothing and sit on their balcony and there doesn't seem anything they can do about it

• Like 1

Smugglers playing Airport Bingo wonder how much got through shortly after the 3 x Kenyan mules got lifted. 

These Kenyan girl's make good mules you can recycle them and send them down to Pattaya to work the nightshift.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I just don't understand whose buying it

They are always at Suk Soi 13 and I like to have a drink and tacos at Margarita Storm and I've never seen anyone engage them

But they definitely have police protection 

I actually feel bad for Margarita Storm

They come into the restaurant and buy nothing and sit on their balcony and there doesn't seem anything they can do about it

Yeah and that whole area and in front of Thermae. There were actualy 2 of them on a motorcyle behind me yesterday here in CM as  was coming home about 6pm. And yes I know the look and can say this and they weren't just black tourists or Thai league Footballers that we also do have here. Every so often they pop inot CM thinking they can open up something and then as fast as you see them they dissapear. Just out of place looking like a sore thumb and I guess CM doesn't tollerate them here is my thinking. I personally hate to see these slime balls anywhere.

Off topic a bit, but over the years I have seen an increase of black folk moving here from the USA. Nice to see and I have had a couple of conversations with a few of them at a place I used to go to as we all went to procure smoke and shoot the sh*t for awhile. Doing the escape getting out of dodge and enjoying life. 

• Like 1