News Forum - Best bars in Chiang Mai: Top spots to savour Chiang Mai’s nightlife

Thaiger

Thailand is considered a lively Southeast Asian country for its lively culture and stunning beauty. In the north of Thailand, there lies the province of Chiang Mai which is famous for its beautiful temples and abundant markets. However, you might be surprised to find out that the city has various bars that range from relaxed … …

The story Best bars in Chiang Mai: Top spots to savour Chiang Mai’s nightlife as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Myst is nice but crazy overpriced. I'll definitely check out Riverside Bar next time I'm in CM but my fave spot is probably the North Gate Jazz Co-Op. Uncomfortable seats but fairly priced drinks and amazing jazz music.

Goodview is a great Thai style pub with live music

I will say, it had the most amount of beautiful girls I have ever seen in Thailand in my 20 years coming to Thailand 

Honestly there must have been 60-70 very pretty Thai girls the night we went

It's very Thai so don't know how well a farang would do with trying to meet them though 

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-bell-ca-revc&source=android-browser&q=the+good+view+bar+%26+restaurant+chiang+mai+photos&si=ACFMAn98tMniWTVzIVMbjpQYGvNE07kZBLY0dN9FeAk4GCRHO3ZKKKrHz7-l6DA9eski_EihRGcvniq_aRa8tFTOhovPfF7Rpk4xH8USq5iagZnFrUmY_BoXIPR_xcjA78p2lVvxgZMVFN5gIBbn-Tdi8aOPxoKtDsIsXc54yieTv0XHIzkfOZqr5s5yfswK74_OJl4ZIkuW&ictx=1&ved=2ahUKEwjztfm2rZGBAxWJLzQIHdarDwwQvsQGegQIGxAt#lpg=cid:CgIgAQ%3D%3D

Another cool spot on the river, again very Thai centric, is Wander Night

Great setup on the lawn in back

Looks like a younger Thai crowd and could get very hip hopish later 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wander Night&ludocid=7717499438295710843&ibp=gwp;0,7&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjm7JaPrpGBAxV8ETQIHfC_CLwQvsQGegQIFhAt&ictx=0&biw=384&bih=653&dpr=2.81#lkt=LocalPoiPhotos&lpg=cid:CgIgAQ%3D%3D

22 hours ago, ThaiFoodGuy said:

Myst is nice but crazy overpriced. I'll definitely check out Riverside Bar next time I'm in CM but my fave spot is probably the North Gate Jazz Co-Op. Uncomfortable seats but fairly priced drinks and amazing jazz music.

I’ve been to the riverside a couple of times and can recommend it. Mainly Thai’s when I went and the bands played Thai pop which is not my speed, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The Thai’s really know how to party they know all the songs and are happy to sing and dance along. And the food is top shelf and reasonable priced.

• Like 1