News Forum - German Hells Angels suspect detained in Thailand, extradition underway

Thaiger

On 8/27/2023 at 7:44 AM, HolyCowCm said:

Nothing except being extradited. Supposedly wanted Bad guy in Germany and Thailand has an anti stance on motorcycle gangs for now. 

I guess if their is a treaty they have no choice.

I think if people follow the rules in Thailand and have their own money they should be able to stay.

If he is a gang member then he is probably doing something just has not been nabbed yet.

2 hours ago, Mamachigawa said:

I guess if their is a treaty they have no choice.

I think if people follow the rules in Thailand and have their own money they should be able to stay.

If he is a gang member then he is probably doing something just has not been nabbed yet.

Well biker gang member or not, come and have fun but keep your bs in your own country. But one thing is don’t get your buddies coming here and walk around like a gang intimidating or beating upon people. Put in your Hawaii flower shirts and flip flops and vacation or if want to stay here with a wife, be a good boy. 

On 8/25/2023 at 10:00 AM, Pinga said:

Seriously though- one look at the guy and you can tell he's a gang member and up to no good - it's literally inked on his face. Why has no one in Thailand been alarmed and checked what this guy was up to even before getting the arrest warrant from Germany?

If they want to clean up the country from gangs it would be pretty easy - just find all the guys that look like this and look into them - sure some would be innocent but the majority are likely criminals. Great that they cleared the Outlaws - but what about all the others? they're still a threat to society.

If Thailand banned overly tattooed people, there wouldn't be a lot of tourists. I agree with your sentiment but its just not realistic