News Forum - German Hells Angels suspect detained in Thailand, extradition underway

Thaiger

A German man suspected of being a Hells Angels member has been detained by immigration officials in Chiang Rai. The arrest of the suspect, Dennis Fischer, took place at a hotel in the northern province’s Muang district this Tuesday, as revealed by Phanthana Nuchanart, deputy commissioner of the Immigration Bureau. Fischer was reportedly in possession … …

The story German Hells Angels suspect detained in Thailand, extradition underway as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Seriously though- one look at the guy and you can tell he's a gang member and up to no good - it's literally inked on his face. Why has no one in Thailand been alarmed and checked what this guy was up to even before getting the arrest warrant from Germany?

If they want to clean up the country from gangs it would be pretty easy - just find all the guys that look like this and look into them - sure some would be innocent but the majority are likely criminals. Great that they cleared the Outlaws - but what about all the others? they're still a threat to society.

21 hours ago, Pinga said:

Thailand been alarmed and checked what this guy was up to even before getting the arrest warrant from Germany?

It is because many of such guys are either directly or indirectly supporting Thai famlies in Thailand via their Thai female or male partners. Hence it is a symbiotic relationship that helps as a camaflouge for them to live happily and enjoy life in Thailand. 

11 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Thailand still attracting the 'quality' tourists then!🤣

Actually these biker gangs have been becoming more noticeable and prevalent over the 20 years I first started seeing them in Bangkok to even in CM. Look google surf HA in Chiang Mai and not sure but there still may be a club house, and used to be a bar down on Loi Kroh street that had the logo hanging from the second story like a banner. Now they took it down some time ago few years back after the HA started getting hit up in the news, but that is still is a biker bar. Never any trouble coming from it as far as I know. So most of them are not as bad as thet are told to be, but better to stay clear of them and their partner affiliates. Lots of Bandidos here too.

24 minutes ago, Mamachigawa said:

What did he do wrong in Thailand?

Nothing except being extradited. Supposedly wanted Bad guy in Germany and Thailand has an anti stance on motorcycle gangs for now. 

More and more recently, the LOS is sharing beneficial relationships with international authorities (particularly Europe and Australia) The whole world has an anti stance on motorcycle clubs, likely because they stick together like family and the powers that be don't like that. The actual percentage of crime committed by MC's compared to the rest of society is minute. 

If I'm not mistaken the club mentioned in this article is a corporation. If this man is found not to be a member, could that leave the writer and/or publisher liable for defamation? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ShaunSheep said:

More and more recently, the LOS is sharing beneficial relationships with international authorities (particularly Europe and Australia) The whole world has an anti stance on motorcycle clubs, likely because they stick together like family and the powers that be don't like that. The actual percentage of crime committed by MC's compared to the rest of society is minute. 

If I'm not mistaken the club mentioned in this article is a corporation. If this man is found not to be a member, could that leave the writer and/or publisher liable for defamation? 

The motorcycle clubs often do get a bad, and undeserved, press - adopting Hells Angel style colours doesn't help their case though. And while the number of genuine Hells Angel chapters may be very small compared to the number of motorcycle clubs, they often do deserve their reputation for criminality 

Thailand can assist in capturing EU / AU  people, but Thailand can not even write a Red Notice correctly to get back The Boss for running down a policeman in Thong lor and killing him.

Everyone knows the police in Thailand are the top of the criminal enterprise here ... not the MC members.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShaunSheep said:

You can look in CM and over the years and the Banditos have been very influential and have lots of recruits here. I know a few Thai who were prospecting years ago and going to get in and probably are in now. Just haven't seen them in years now. One thing is maybe different is before one needed a Harley or USA made bike to join, but that doesn't look as needed here. 

They try to keep their crime invisible, but I wouldn't say small in the least.

• Like 2

And what crimes would that be? Aside from the recent incident involving the German pedophile I mean property broker, what crimes have anyone from an MC in Thailand been charged with?

I understand that you have not had anything to do with anyone from an MC in years but perhaps you can tell us what you know about these "not small in the least" crimes that you know of.

Or are you just repeating what you hear in the media..

6 hours ago, ShaunSheep said:

And what crimes would that be? Aside from the recent incident involving the German pedophile I mean property broker, what crimes have anyone from an MC in Thailand been charged with?

I understand that you have not had anything to do with anyone from an MC in years but perhaps you can tell us what you know about these "not small in the least" crimes that you know of.

Or are you just repeating what you hear in the media..

Let’s see.

Wayne Schneider- drugs and money laundering

Amad Malkoun-  drugs and a number of unspecified charges

Antonio Bagnata- murder

Tyler Gerrard- kidnapping

Dan Stalley, Matthew Robinson and Glenn Norris- assault, accessory to murder

Anthony Leorga, Joshua Hurley and Stephen Zatchus fire arms offences 

All in the past 5 years all members of Motorcycle clubs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

Let’s see.

Antonio Bagnata- murder

Thank you for answering that. And that can not be disputed. Add extortion, money laundering, forced protection racket payments, scare tactics forcing small businesses to sell at low price, illegal property and land sales with forged documents. And all of this is public recorded knowledge. Now why would anyone mention anything else that is not public knowledge in a public platform would be beyond me. The question to me seemed to be trolling or can say trawling but why not sure. But I am sure that these guys are ok on another level as well, just that there are many levels . 

16 hours ago, Khunmark said:

Let’s see.

Antonio Bagnata- murder

All persons you have mentioned here were either not convicted or not in motorcycle clubs.

42 minutes ago, ShaunSheep said:

This article only proves my point.. 

Did you get confused (not uncommon for flat earthers) and read a different article?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

Did you get confused (not uncommon for flat earthers) and read a different article?

Yeah, this article is just sensationalised hearsay and nowhere in it are there any members of any MC's in Thailand that have been convicted of any crimes here. 

Just like all the articles saying Luke cook was a member of HA and an international drug dealer. He was neither. Just an offshore worker with some assets that some folks really liked the look of.

Him and his wife were however locked up on death row until it was found and proven that local police had used foreigners to plant drugs at his house the night before raiding their home. 

27 minutes ago, ShaunSheep said:

Yeah, this article is just sensationalised hearsay and nowhere in it are there any members of any MC's in Thailand that have been convicted of any crimes here. 

You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. And, if as you say, the article in no way implicates the accused, how can the article then be sensationalist hearsay. It’s either one or the other.😂

You need to think before you post.

11 minutes ago, ShaunSheep said:

Just like all the articles saying Luke cook was a member of HA and an international drug dealer. He was neither. Just an offshore worker with some assets that some folks really liked the look of.

Him and his wife were however locked up on death row until it was found and proven that local police had used foreigners to plant drugs at his house the night before raiding their home. 

Not even close. The case was that he was attempting to smuggle 500kg of meth to Australia via Thailand, which got dumped overboard when they got spotted by a Thai patrol boat. The conviction was overturned after pressure from the Australian government over the death sentence and the reliability of the main witness was bought into question.