News Forum - Blending Beauty: Thai-Danish stunner wins crown at Miss Universe Thailand 2023 (video)

Thaiger

A beautiful Thai-Danish woman walked away with the crown at the Miss Universe Thailand 2023 pageant. The grand finale, which unfolded in Bangkok on a Sunday night, saw Anntonia Porsild, representing the province of Nakhon Ratchasima, amidst a bevy of other beauties from across the nation. The 26 year old beauty queen, who is born … …

The story Blending Beauty: Thai-Danish stunner wins crown at Miss Universe Thailand 2023 (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Watched a bit of the show last night. One thing that struck me was how many of them looked a bit like a ladyboy. 

But anyways, congrats to the winner. 

I'm sure she'll do loads for world peace and poverty eradication. 

• Like 1

And another 1/2 Foreinger and and 1/2 Thai. Seems that is one of the alls we are important for is making them look good. Who was the last big 1/2 an 1/2 in the news Thailand and them capitalizing on her fame? Ah yes, Lisa from Black Pink. All of them will seize the opportunity for free PR to try to make them look godd tring to act cool praising or meeting them.

When are they the olds snobs going to realize that some of us male foreingers do bring some good to this country? Boy if I was a foreign woman married to a Thai male I would already be a Thai citizen.

10 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

And another 1/2 Foreinger and and 1/2 Thai. Seems that is one of the alls we are important for is making them look good. Who was the last big 1/2 an 1/2 in the news Thailand and them capitalizing on her fame? Ah yes, Lisa from Black Pink. All of them will seize the opportunity for free PR to try to make them look godd tring to act cool praising or meeting them.

When are they the olds snobs going to realize that some of us male foreingers do bring some good to this country? Boy if I was a foreign woman married to a Thai male I would already be a Thai citizen.

It was my understanding that Lisa BP is 100% ethnically Thai, even though her stepdad is Swiss.

Not that I care either way really. 

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Lisa is 100% Thai, her stepdad is Swiss who worked in Thailand as a chef

And Lisa doesn't need any "free PR", she's one of the most famous women in the world, and does a damn good job representing Thailand.............she seems like an amazing kid

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

It was my understanding that Lisa BP is 100% ethnically Thai, even though her stepdad is Swiss.

Not that I care either way really. 

Yeah you caught me there. Acts like a 1/2 foreigner and 1/2 Thai due to the diligence from the love her foreign step father spent raising and supporting her. No him no her like that. 

4 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

And Lisa doesn't need any "free PR", she's one of the most famous women in the world, and does a damn good job representing Thailand.............she seems like an amazing kid

Yes I corrected that. And I never said she needed the free PR as had it originally written a different way and wiped it. It is one’s like the last PM who is now out is how it should have been written but instead of writing what I had put, I changed it so it did not sound so harsh. I am well aware of Lisa and her accomplishments and well known Chef step dad. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Here is where I wiped it and left it as was rushing as my wife was calling. If you look I had sone comments about an Uncle and the new PM in there that I wiped. 

And another 1/2 Foreinger and and 1/2 Thai. Seems that is one of the alls we are important for is making them look good. Who was the last big 1/2 an 1/2 in the news Thailand and them capitalizing on her fame? Ah yes, Lisa from Black Pink.

HERE is the place I deleted the content and did not reread and posted. 

All of them will seize the opportunity for free PR to try to make them look good trying to act cool praising or meeting them.

Does that make sense now? If I left the content in it would have all come together. Now I did make the mistake putting her as a 1/2 and 1/2 knowing that she has the foreign step dad who raised her. My error. 

10 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Here is where I wiped it and left it as was rushing as my wife was calling. If you look I had sone comments about an Uncle and the new PM in there that I wiped. 

And another 1/2 Foreinger and and 1/2 Thai. Seems that is one of the alls we are important for is making them look good. Who was the last big 1/2 an 1/2 in the news Thailand and them capitalizing on her fame? Ah yes, Lisa from Black Pink.

HERE is the place I deleted the content and did not reread and posted. 

All of them will seize the opportunity for free PR to try to make them look good trying to act cool praising or meeting them.

Does that make sense now? If I left the content in it would have all come together. Now I did make the mistake putting her as a 1/2 and 1/2 knowing that she has the foreign step dad who raised her. My error. 

No worries, I have a soft spot for Lisa  :) ................she just seems like an amazing kid in every way

I can't imagine how proud her stepdad and Mom are, I'd be over the moon. Not because she's famous, just because of how she carries herself

Actually all those girls in Blackpink seeem like very nice girls

Funny, 10 years ago I would have been perving on them, now I think of them in terms of daughters and how they carry themselves...........I got old!   5555

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

No worries, I have a soft spot for Lisa  :) ................she just seems like an amazing kid in every way

I can't imagine how proud her stepdad and Mom are, I'd be over the moon. Not because she's famous, just because of how she carries herself

Actually all those girls in Blackpink seeem like very nice girls

Funny, 10 years ago I would have been perving on them, now I think of them in terms of daughters and how they carry themselves...........I got old!   5555

Yeah I think she is a good talented kid as well. My daughter has had piano lessons etc to see if music is her thing but just to give her the gift of playing for life. I remember Lalisa was being pushed trying to be exploited by the Tourism Minister a couple years back to do a New Year’s show down in Phuket with a famous opera singer named Bocelli. End of the matter is she did not do it for some reasons and Uncle P actually had stepped in and commented something about it that it was unfortunate as was a good time to showcase Thailand but he understood that business is business and she couldn’t make it. 
The point that I made or tried to make as an error by deleting is that these bigwigs all like to take an opportunity to get free PR to make themselves out to look good and cool, and when I was commenting on Miss universe, I was trying to make a point that it seems like this kind of thing is normally with a half and half kid as 1/2 Thai 1/2 foreigner, but in La Lisa’s case she’s 100% Thai as was raised by a foreigner. In reality, it doesn’t have to be a half and a half superstar. It can be anybody that has fame that they will just leech on to in order to make themselves look better.

My bet will be that if the thai candidate fir miss universe actually wins the overall game then the new p.m. will be calling on her to get a picture with her. 

So it is just an irrelevant statement that missed its point, so never mind as Lalisa is a good kid, and a really cute hot good kid at that.  🫣

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah I think she is a good talented kid as well. My daughter has had piano lessons etc to see if music is her thing but just to give her the gift of playing for life. I remember Lalisa was being pushed trying to be exploited by the Tourism Minister a couple years back to do a New Year’s show down in Phuket with a famous opera singer named Bocelli. End of the matter is she did not do it for some reasons and Uncle P actually had stepped in and commented something about it that it was unfortunate as was a good time to showcase Thailand but he understood that business is business and she couldn’t make it. 
The point that I made or tried to make as an error by deleting is that these bigwigs all like to take an opportunity to get free PR to make themselves out to look good and cool, and when I was commenting on Miss universe, I was trying to make a point that it seems like this kind of thing is normally with a half and half kid as 1/2 Thai 1/2 foreigner, but in La Lisa’s case she’s 100% Thai as was raised by a foreigner. In reality, it doesn’t have to be a half and a half superstar. It can be anybody that has fame that they will just leech on to in order to make themselves look better.

My bet will be that if the thai candidate fir miss universe actually wins the overall game then the new p.m. will be calling on her to get a picture with her. 

So it is just an irrelevant statement that missed its point, so never mind as Lalisa is a good kid, and a really cute hot good kid at that.  🫣

Just like so many of the news anchors and tv stars, so many ha-sip ha-sip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah I think she is a good talented kid as well. My daughter has had piano lessons etc to see if music is her thing but just to give her the gift of playing for life.🫣

I come from a sports obsessed family

We all played sports, all my nephews played sports

But I recognize when kids aren't into sports and encourage any of their interests 

My stepson played soccer and actually played Sepak Takraw for Thammasat

But his passion is music and I have always encouraged him to play music. Buying him guitars, encouraging lessons

He can pick up a guitar and play anything and sings great as well

I have been telling him he should try and do live music in bars around campus to make some extra $$$

He would love it