Jump to content

Man pilfers tip box from Bangkok cafe run by people with disabilities


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yesterday, a man stole a tip box out of a cafe that is run by people with disabilities in Bangkok Thai media says a well dressed man walked into “Yimsoo” and ordered a coffee. When the employee looked away, the man was filmed putting the tip box inside a plastic bag. He then swapped the tip box with an empty tip box. Police believe the man had stolen another tip box from a different shop to use as a red herring in this theft. The proprietors of the shop have the theft on camera and are planning to file a […]

The post Man pilfers tip box from Bangkok cafe run by people with disabilities appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He needs to be disabled himself for awhile with a gentle tap on the knees with a policeman's baton.

Naughty Naughty.

Edited by TobyAndrews
mistake
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Yesterday, a man stole a tip box out of a cafe that is run by people with disabilities in Bangkok Thai media says a well dressed man walked into “Yimsoo” and ordered a coffee. When the employee looked away, the man was filmed putting the tip box inside a plastic bag. He then swapped the tip box with an empty tip box. Police believe the man had stolen another tip box from a different shop to use as a red herring in this theft. The proprietors of the shop have the theft on camera and are planning to file a […]

The post Man pilfers tip box from Bangkok cafe run by people with disabilities appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

There are those low lifes all over the world unfortunately. When caught they should have a punishment that fits the crime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gummy said:

There are those low lifes all over the world unfortunately. When caught they should have a punishment that fits the crime.

Yes hand cut off, lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TobyAndrews said:

Yes hand cut off, lol

Sometimes whilst barbaric I think certain Muslim laws are more balanced then our Western tolerant ways. Frankly cutting one hand off would not work as he could reach the donations box with the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Sometimes whilst barbaric I think certain Muslim laws are more balanced then our Western tolerant ways. Frankly cutting one hand off would not work as he could reach the donations box with the other.

Yes smart thinking Gummy, I will revise my suggestion{ Two hands cut off.

True enough charity boxes are pilfered and stolen everywhere. In UK pubs charity money boxes  are usually chained to the bar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

There are those low lifes all over the world unfortunately. When caught they should have a punishment that fits the crime.

Much more likely to get 'punished' in Thailand, than here in Aust. All they do here is slap their wrists and at worst make them do some gardening for the council (community work).  For many reasons the liberal progressive societies we have become, has meant we have forgotten that 'punishment' is not just about retribution for those wronged, or for punishing those doing the wrong, it is also about disincentives to others not to do the same. I worked with a bloke that got a call from police saying his house had been broken into and vandalised. They later caught the bast***ds selling some of the stolen gear, but as they were under-age all they got was a warning and good behaviour bonds. The bloke and his wife had lots of their personal stuff damaged and destroyed, and the insurance company fought hard not to pay for property stolen, and for the repairs to various items and inside the house - and then hit them with the excess fees - and their annual premiums increased.  But worse - he was caught on camera speeding on the way home and hit with a big fine.  The little phar***ers got nothing done to them, and the people wronged got nothing but trouble, grief and expenses.  All wrong - no punishment - no disincentive.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 43

      News Forum - Foreign buyers flock to Thailand’s tropical condos: Chinese and Russians lead

    2. 5

      French Senators tabling legislation that would prevent the medical mutilation of minors

    3. 7

      News Forum - Thai government prepares for potential Iran attack on Israel

    4. 5

      French Senators tabling legislation that would prevent the medical mutilation of minors

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use