News Forum - Policeman arrested for firing gun in hospital over boyfriend troubles

Thaiger

A lover’s spat at a Bangkok hospital ended with a policeman being arrested outside of the hospital where he had fired a gun during an argument with his boyfriend. The incident took place at 6.30am today. A 22 year old policeman, was taken into custody near a hospital with a semi-automatic gun. Upon his arrest, … …

The story Policeman arrested for firing gun in hospital over boyfriend troubles as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

“I shot at a rat, and didn’t intend to hurt anyone.

Just curious which rat he was refrring to? The rat that is dangling between his lover's legs? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Some people are just too dumb, thick as a brick and irresponsible to be let out into the general population, let alone as a Police type person.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

“I shot at a rat, and didn’t intend to hurt anyone.

Just curious which rat he was refrring to? The rat that is dangling between his lover's legs? 

Boy, I thought the same as this is old slang. We used to call them dead rats

• Haha 1

So this 22 year old basically new cop probably may be in the wrong profession if cannot control his jealousy or witts end. Hate to see his life get turned upside down, but openly shooting a weapon in public is the old mentaliity of Thai police. 1992?

• Like 2