News Forum - Police arrest savage suspect after 17 years on the run

Thaiger

A man known for his ferocity, who had been on the police’s most-wanted list, was arrested yesterday after 17 years on the run from a homicide case in Satun province. The suspect, previously involved in a nasty public brawl, was detained at his residence in the province’s Lang Suan district. Today, Police Colonel Montri Theskan … …

The story Police arrest savage suspect after 17 years on the run as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"The case dates back seven years when Om, along with his brother Jakree or Ek, was involved in an incident where they brutally attacked 23 years old Aphisan Ruengsuk with a Spartan sword."

7 years or 17 years.....really confusing article

15 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

"The case dates back seven years when Om, along with his brother Jakree or Ek, was involved in an incident where they brutally attacked 23 years old Aphisan Ruengsuk with a Spartan sword."

7 years or 17 years.....really confusing article

Typo. Was from the year 2006

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Typo. Was from the year 2006

I know it is typo. Just wanted to post my comments so that in future those who are responsible for proof reading before publishing will take some serious initiative so that such clear and obvious technical errors are avoided......if there is anything such as "proof reading" before publishing. 😜

• Like 1

Just now, Ramanathan.P said:

I know it is typo. Just wanted to post my comments so that in future those who are responsible for proof reading before publishing will take some serious initiative so that such clear and obvious technical errors are avoided......if there is anything such as "proof reading" before publishing. 😜

What's proof reading

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

What's proof reading

It is reviewing the article by another person basically by and experienced chief editor before it is being published, just to make sure that the contents  of the articles  are in order. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

It is reviewing the article by another person basically by and experienced chief editor before it is being published, just to make sure that the contents  of the articles  are in order. 

What's an experienced chief editor? 😆

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

What's an experienced chief editor? 😆

Yeah, have to agree with you....that is something lacking here...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2023 at 10:51 AM, Ramanathan.P said:

Then it’s not “confusing” is it ….. just pompous trivial nit picking 😩 someone needs to get a life 😩

• Like 1