News Forum - Police bust sex trafficking ring using minors in local karaoke shop

Thaiger

A karaoke shop in Nong Chai Si was raided by the Buriam Police today, following an investigation run by Jiraphop Phuridech on sex trafficking. The joint investigation with Buriam Provincial Police, Wivut Chaiaanghar, and Phumin Pumphantmuang, Deputy Provincial Police, led to the shocking discovery of a minor being exploited for sex trafficking. When the search … …

The story Police bust sex trafficking ring using minors in local karaoke shop as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"The mother of the 17 year old employee, referred to as B, was shocked to hear about what took place in the shop"

Or did she just turn a blind eye as the money was good? Can't believe she didn't know what goes on in a karaoke shop!

• Like 1

There doesn`t seem to be a shortage of under age girls willing to work in the s*x industry.

My question is; who or what is supplying these kids?

It must involved agents and criminal gangs so why are not those running the show behind the scenes being arrested?

7 minutes ago, perceblue said:

My question is; who or what is supplying these kids?

Their Mothers usually, either overtly, or by turning a blind eye towards an underage girl, without a job, but with an iPhone 15, a 2 Baht gold necklace and a 30 year old boyfriend.  

• Like 1

Money and the selling sex or shall we say getting money to get laid is not that big of an issue here. Line up 20 women and I think most guys would easily have no problem doing 7/10. Well if I was young maybe.