News Forum - Burger King Thailand implements expansion and menu-diversification strategy

Thaiger

In a strategic response to the expected decline of Chinese tourists to Thailand, Burger King (Thailand) Co., is revising its market approach. It plans to expand its food range to introduce more non-burger products. This strategy aims to invite a broader customer base and boost revenues. As per the company’s general manager, Tanawat Damnernthong, Burger … …

The story Burger King Thailand implements expansion and menu-diversification strategy as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

In a strategic response to the expected decline of Chinese tourists to Thailand, Burger King (Thailand) Co., is revising its market approach. It plans to expand its food range to introduce more non-burger products. This strategy aims to invite a broader customer base and boost revenues. As per the company’s general manager, Tanawat Damnernthong, Burger … …

The story Burger King Thailand implements expansion and menu-diversification strategy as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I like a Burger King burger once a year or so, but realistically they are the most expensive all around. No, i am not a junk fast food junkie, but do enjoy have Burger King or a McDonalds, or Taco Belle once in a blue moon. KFC we seem to eat more often as an easy way for a weekend or too late to cook dinner due to timing.

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I like a Burger King burger once a year or so, but realistically they are the most expensive all around. No, i am not a junk fast food junkie, but do enjoy have Burger King or a McDonalds, or Taco Belle once in a blue moon. KFC we seem to eat more often as an easy way for a weekend or too late to cook dinner due to timing.

It is shocking how expensive Burger King is in Thailand

And they have expanded all over Thailand, I predict that won't go well

But like you, I like a BK in Thailand(not back home) once per visit, usually in airport on way home

As for others............

I am a Taco Bell lover, tried it in Soi 11 and it doesn't taste anything like back in US/Canada

Oh and KFC is a "Thai restaurant", according to my wife 5555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

It is shocking how expensive Burger King is in Thailand

And they have expanded all over Thailand, I predict that won't go well

But like you, I like a BK in Thailand(not back home) once per visit, usually in airport on way home

As for others............

I am a Taco Bell lover, tried it in Soi 11 and it doesn't taste anything like back in US/Canada

Oh and KFC is a "Thai restaurant", according to my wife 5555

Yeah occasional whopper and onion rings is a good one. Spendy though but flame broiled taste. There are 2 in CM. Used to be 3 before Covid. Taco Bell I am ok on. Close enough to fry my raw yeahs out. KFC is no where near like California KFC. I wish but that isn’t going to happen. The original recipe is what I wish was here.
Your wife is right in someways as KFC Thailand, really tastes like KFC Thailand in way. So tell her it is a definite yes, but a definite no! 

I used to occasionally have BK at Don Meuang

14 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah occasional whopper and onion rings is a good one. Spendy though but flame broiled taste. There are 2 in CM. Used to be 3 before Covid. Taco Bell I am ok on. Close enough to fry my raw yeahs out. KFC is no where near like California KFC. I wish but that isn’t going to happen. The original recipe is what I wish was here.
Your wife is right in someways as KFC Thailand, really tastes like KFC Thailand in way. So tell her it is a definite yes, but a definite no! 

I used to occasionally have BK at Don Meuang

I much prefer KFC Thailand to KFC in US/Canada, which I don't ever eat

The quality of chicken at KFC Thailand seems much better to me

2 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I much prefer KFC Thailand to KFC in US/Canada, which I don't ever eat

The quality of chicken at KFC Thailand seems much better to me

Just taking about original recipe opposed to crispy thai style. Quality of chicken is actually quite good here. They stipulate fresh. Or something like that.