News Forum - Brawl of hearts: In love and war, Indian men clash for Thai maiden in Pattaya

Thaiger

British writer John Lyly once wrote “All is fair in love and war,” but try saying that to two groups of Indian men who brawled in the street in a bid to win the heart of a fair Thai maiden on Southern Pattaya Road last night. According to an eyewitness who shared the account with … …

The story Brawl of hearts: In love and war, Indian men clash for Thai maiden in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Since ancient times till now the brawl for woman has never changed eventhough there are many choices. No wonder Cleopatra was the center point for major battle in the ancient history. Only difference is, it is between a Singh and a Non-Singh for a Thai. But the Sing and Non-Singh failed to realize that if both of them are not around, then the Thai will follow another man in search of $$$$

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretty serious these young Indians. Looking at the Thai gals back of the dress, time to buy a new one as is blood stained. I would think Thai gals are not exactly in over abundance for these guys anywhere here in Thailand., more like slim pickings. Reasons I don’t have to say, just well known. 

• Like 3

I don't understand the comments on slim pickings. Isn't the usual custom for these people to haggle the price and to share the one sex workers amongst several of these depraved people? Sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and 6ths.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Well, young females are very rare around the City, competition must be fierce. 

It is the USD Vs Rupee 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Well, young females are very rare around the City, competition must be fierce. 

Good enough incentive to not even go there!

16 hours ago, Vigo said:

I don't understand the comments on slim pickings. Isn't the usual custom for these people to haggle the price and to share the one sex workers amongst several of these depraved people? Sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and 6ths.

You too funny! You know horny Indian guy may have to draw staws for que for who go next with popular one or two girl. I stand corrected, slim pickins cannot be used in this case.

Nice to see all the racist anti Indian stereotypes coming out. 

Anyone would think your typical Chang-swilling, vest-wearing, Western sexpat was every girl's dream. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Nice to see all the racist anti Indian stereotypes coming out. 

Anyone would think your typical Chang-swilling, vest-wearing, Western sexpat was every girl's dream. 

Living with my Thai family in a village, I don't have that privilege or even the motivation. By the way, the drink of choice is Leo.

1 hour ago, Viggen840 said:

Living with my Thai family in a village, I don't have that privilege or even the motivation. By the way, the drink of choice is Leo.

Congrats... Living the dream.... 👍🏽😁

• Haha 1