News Forum - Bangkok pedophile arrested for grooming 12 year old girl into sexual intercourse and drugs

Thaiger

A 29 year old Thai pedophile, who groomed a 12 year old schoolgirl into taking drugs and having sex with him, says he did it because he “loved her.” Veerayut Saenchai, also known as Es Collide, accused of grooming a 12 year old schoolgirl to indulge in drugs and sexual intercourse, was arrested yesterday, August … …

The story Bangkok pedophile arrested for grooming 12 year old girl into sexual intercourse and drugs as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Let's hope the damage he has done to the girl can somewhat be reversed. She is going to need some special care if that is even possible at this point. From the looks of this creep, I hope she isn't further attracted to a tattoo low life guy like this in the future. Plenty of them out there, not that tattoos are all bad but certain ones and types do exibhit a certain mentality in some people.

There is indeed some things missing from this story. 

"The alarming series of events unfolded in 2022 when Veerayut took the minor girl under his wings and began to live with her as a couple. The pedophile managed to make the girl detest her mother, drop out of school and exploit her emotionally." 

The wording cannot really avoid the fact, the girls mother looks partially complicit, whatever went on. Perhaps she was glad to be rid of both her daughter and her deadbeat(?) drug using boyfriend.

Social workers in the UK and North America, regularly see such dysfunctional situations, though the teen girls are almost always older than 12.

The events out pined in the story, make me think she was a precocious 12 year old, in body and mind. Preteens never end in this sort of social situation - they don't think or act like live-in girlfriends. Normally the girl in such a situation, would be in her mid teens. 

The girls mother, only afterwards, 'became devastated' and posted about it, on social media, instead of informing the cops or social serviced. The 29 year old guy, however, "moved under the radar". The radar of whom, if police were unaware at that point? When the cops finally did get involved, they arrested him soon enough. "Under the radar" indeed.

Anyway, this is a sleazy story about sleazy people. Even the 12 year old is no angel, being into drugs at 12 - despite media hysteria, the biggest predictor tof teenage drug abuse, isn't boyfriends, or peers, but parents.

The mother, who's age is unstated, had no problem with a druggie boyfriend, being around her 12 year old daughter. We don't know from the storya, but one wonders if she was into drugs herself, and how old the mother was herself, when she gave birth.

Her daughter is as old as 12, and old enough to have a boyfriend of her own. But they have shared a boyfriend, who is himself under 30, still a young adult to many people? I suspect teenage motherhood, here. Not really a bad thing in itself, but in certain social contexts, its known to correlate with drug abuse.

Was the mother really 'devastated', if she didn't even care  to inform the police herself, and they learned from her social media posts?

If she let her daughter and boyfriend go, then wanted her daughter back, it sounds like emotional instability. Drug abusers and those attracted to them, are often emotionally unstable.

I mean it seems like a familiar situation, doesn't it? I want to know more about the mother. Who was the one exposed her own daughter, to a drug using, criminal felon as a father figure. And you wonder, did the girl really need turning against a woman, who put her in such a home situation?

Edited by Karolyn
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

There is indeed some things missing from this story. 

"The alarming series of events unfolded in 2022 when Veerayut took the minor girl under his wings and began to live with her as a couple. The pedophile managed to make the girl detest her mother, drop out of school and exploit her emotionally." 

The wording cannot really avoid the fact, the girls mother looks partially complicit, whatever went on. Perhaps she was glad to be rid of both her daughter and her deadbeat(?) drug using boyfriend.

Social workers in the UK and North America, regularly see such dysfunctional situations, though the teen girls are almost always older than 12.

The events out pined in the story, make me think she was a precocious 12 year old, in body and mind. Preteens never end in this sort of social situation - they don't think or act like live-in girlfriends. Normally the girl in such a situation, would be in her mid teens. 

The girls mother, only afterwards, 'became devastated' and posted about it, on social media, instead of informing the cops or social serviced. The 29 year old guy, however, "moved under the radar". The radar of whom, if police were unaware at that point? When the cops finally did get involved, they arrested him soon enough. "Under the radar" indeed.

Anyway, this is a sleazy story about sleazy people. Even the 12 year old is no angel, being into drugs at 12 - despite media hysteria, the biggest predictor tof teenage drug abuse, isn't boyfriends, or peers, but parents.

The mother, who's age is unstated, had no problem with a druggie boyfriend, being around her 12 year old daughter. We don't know from the storya, but one wonders if she was into drugs herself, and how old the mother was herself, when she gave birth.

Her daughter is as old as 12, and old enough to have a boyfriend of her own. But they have shared a boyfriend, who is himself under 30, still a young adult to many people? I suspect teenage motherhood, here. Not really a bad thing in itself, but in certain social contexts, its known to correlate with drug abuse.

Was the mother really 'devastated', if she didn't even care  to inform the police herself, and they learned from her social media posts?

If she let her daughter and boyfriend go, then wanted her daughter back, it sounds like emotional instability. Drug abusers and those attracted to them, are often emotionally unstable.

I mean it seems like a familiar situation, doesn't it? I want to know more about the mother. 

I think perhaps situation of place and poverty helped fuel this.

Let's look at it this way, the girl was graciously courted by this handsome tattooed older fella who swept her off her adolecent feet. She love the special attention he gave her, and the soft touch feeling like he cared. Drugs are expensive so he kindly also paid for them and gave her which she appreiciated a lot as he did take care of her in many ways. Generous indeed and so she felt love and he her sugar daddy made life easy.

Or, what was good for mom is good enough for me!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

I think perhaps situation of place and poverty helped fuel this.

Let's look at it this way, the girl was graciously courted by this handsome tattooed older fella who swept her off her adolecent feet. She love the special attention he gave her, and the soft touch feeling like he cared. Drugs are expensive so he kindly also paid for them and gave her which she appreiciated a lot as he did take care of her in many ways. Generous indeed and so she felt love and he her sugar daddy made life easy.

Or, what was good for mom is good enough for me!

The piece is framed so as to make the mother look like a victim, whereas information about her is withheld from the reader.

To that ends the girl is painted as corrupted in the piece - the 'paedophile' is a corrupter of young girls, who are thereafter ruined and trash. At least the one in the story. 

The bit about her being age 12, is used as a headline grabber, to stress that point: the girl herself gets no sympathy, and is a plot device in a one sided story, about her mum and their lover boy.

The story focuses on the sex as though sex is sordid. In this sort of setting, it is. But the sex as described takes place in a wider narrative, which implies the focus on her young age, is misleading. She made decisions more typical of a 15 or a, 17 year old. Like other teenagers, she chose drugs and sex over a dysfunctional home. Like her mum, she went off with a bad boy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

The piece is framed so as to make the mother look like a victim, whereas information about her is withheld from the reader.

To that ends the girl is painted as corrupted in the piece - the 'paedophile' is a corrupter of young girls, who are thereafter ruined and trash. At least the one in the story. 

The bit about her being age 12, is used as a headline grabber, to stress that point: the girl herself gets no sympathy, and is a plot device in a one sided story, about her mum and their lover boy.

The story focuses on the sex as though sex is sordid. In this sort of setting, it is. But the sex as described takes place in a wider narrative, which implies the focus on her young age, is misleading. She made decisions more typical of a 15 or a, 17 year old. Like other teenagers, she chose drugs and sex over a dysfunctional home. Like her mum, she went off with a bad boy. 

In some low income places can breed growing up fast for kids, and if parents aren't good role models then this scenario is easy to happen as morals are out the window. Are you sort of saying, Monkey see monkey do?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Rubbishing everyone helps no-one so why turn what is already a “feel bad” story into a “feel hopeless” story. Because we deserve to know? No, we don’t… 

• Like 2

Nothing can be changed as long as the drugs and sexual industry are flourishing in the country. Unless these 2 are tacked with serious penalties. nothing will happen. These 2 are the major income generator for all the haves in the country. And they will do everything to sustain these industries forever exploting the have nots for their own benefits

• Like 2

I hope the perpetrator suffers a long time in prison. I hope some enquiries will be made into why the mother turned a blind eye and allowed this to happen. Did cash change hands?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChrisS said:

I hope the perpetrator suffers a long time in prison. I hope some enquiries will be made into why the mother turned a blind eye and allowed this to happen. Did cash change hands?

Let's hope someone will groom his ass in prison.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Karolyn said:

The radar of whom, if police were unaware at that point?

He should have been well and truly ON their radar as he disabled the electronic tracking device. Or don't the police actually track all of these?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Viggen840 said:

He should have been well and truly ON their radar as he disabled the electronic tracking device. Or don't the police actually track all of these?

Actually should have it locked on him like a electronic chastity tool things. Remote shock him complete with internal guilotine.

image.png.c0a1b3ecff3f351fbdc1bfd3f28e8344.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viggen840 said:

In Britain it's easy to find someone who can disable them, without setting the alarm off

• Angry 1