News Forum - Trash terror: Spanish man arrested for mutilating foreigner, dumps body parts at Koh Pha Ngan tip

Thaiger

Following the gruesome discovery of human body parts at a Koh Pha Ngan rubbish tip yesterday, police apprehended a Spanish man suspected of murdering and mutilating the victim. A garbage truck driver yesterday stumbled upon the hip of a man, believed to be a foreigner, along with intestines in a trash bag at a rubbish … …

The story Trash terror: Spanish man arrested for mutilating foreigner, dumps body parts at Koh Pha Ngan tip as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

That’s some quick Police work.

Now please post a photo of Daniel the Butcher from Spain in case he has already fled the island and is lurking about BKK.

This country sure does bring out the worst in humanity.

Paying USD 1,000 for an used Kayak? That shows his brain can only work in the kitchen with knives. Now that his father is coming to Thailand to be with his son. Let us see where he wants to be with him. In the  prision or at the luxury hotel? 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 12:39 PM, Clutch said:

What an awful sentence and conclusion to your comment... how anyone could think and then write THIS thought after reading this perticular article....????? How???? So you believe that this guy became a monster cause he is in Thailand, he had been in Spain (paradise on earth as everybody knows), never this would have happened cause he was a lamb there, only in Thailand he became a wolf. So that is what Thailand does do good decent human beings like this guy, right? If Thailand sure brings the worst in humanity for SOME, it is more for the ones who eventually end up writing this type of comments when it would be just so easy to leave and get back to where they come from and have nothing more to do with "inhuman" Thailand, like for example writing comments in a forum that is all about ...Thailand. That is what I would do if I thought I was living in a country that "brings out the worst in humanity". I am sure there are plenty of butchering monsters stories to write about in your own country, but of course not the ones that "brings the worst in humanity", you know, the decent ones that happen in your country that is not Thailand"...

NOTE that has nothing to do with that awful comment above, although just as awful though: was it necessary for Thethaiger to add those pics at the bottom of the article? Do those gruesome pics really add any more informative elements to that awful story? Why??

On 8/4/2023 at 6:39 PM, Clutch said:

That’s some quick Police work.

Now please post a photo of Daniel the Butcher from Spain in case he has already fled the island and is lurking about BKK.

He's the dude in the photo. DUHH!!!!!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Manu said:

What an awful sentence and conclusion to your comment... how anyone could think and then write THIS thought after reading this perticular article....????? How???? So you believe that this guy became a monster cause he is in Thailand, he had been in Spain (paradise on earth as everybody knows), never this would have happened cause he was a lamb there, only in Thailand he became a wolf. So that is what Thailand does do good decent human beings like this guy, right? If Thailand sure brings the worst in humanity for SOME, it is more for the ones who eventually end up writing this type of comments when it would be just so easy to leave and get back to where they come from and have nothing more to do with "inhuman" Thailand, like for example writing comments in a forum that is all about ...Thailand. That is what I would do if I thought I was living in a country that "brings out the worst in humanity". I am sure there are plenty of butchering monsters stories to write about in your own country, but of course not the ones that "brings the worst in humanity", you know, the decent ones that happen in your country that is not Thailand"...

He's an arrogant American, whaddya expect 🥱 😝🤣😂

The perp and his vic were both poofs and the Spaniard obviously a mental case and/or on drugs, not a normal upstanding citizen nor a quality tourist.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Manu said:

was it necessary for Thethaiger to add those pics at the bottom of the article? Do those gruesome pics really add any more informative elements to that awful story? Why??

I first thought the same and have looked at it a few times. To me it could be a pig carcass as is blurred. I am not squeamish, but there is a certain lack of taste that goes with it as he was a human being. The pics could have been a long view shot of the bags to show part of the story and then to me that would be ok.

3 hours ago, barneswallace said:

He's the dude in the photo.duhhh!!!!

Umm, am I missing something? Where is the photo or the link of Daniel in this article? Now I have seen the guys picture in other articles and the person he murdered. 

Here is a generic photo being circulated of the guy. There are other pictures of him and the murdered guy circulating in various news articles, but I won't paste them even though they are interesting to see. One shows him riding the murdered guy on a scooter.

image.png.64c7d4fb2ef66079a583dc632bcfdd04.png

1 hour ago, McTavish said:

He's an arrogant American, whaddya expect 🥱 😝🤣😂

And this statement you made is perfectly ok? I don't think this puts you in favorable light yourself.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Manu said:

NOTE that has nothing to do with that awful comment above, although just as awful though: was it necessary for Thethaiger to add those pics at the bottom of the article? Do those gruesome pics really add any more informative elements to that awful story? Why??

Yes I agree - the pictures should not be included. I hope they will exercise some sense of decorum and not post material like that again.