News Forum - Pattaya police crack down on Kuwaiti street racers disrupting traffic

Thaiger

In the busy streets of South Pattaya, the rising clamour of Middle Eastern street racers revving their engines late into the night has become a troublesome traffic disturbance for locals and businesses alike. The continual uproar has driven some hotel guests to cancel their stays, according to hotel operators in the area. Early this morning, … …

The story Pattaya police crack down on Kuwaiti street racers disrupting traffic as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

How much does this need to hit the news for the BIB to become proactive? My thoughts are it is all wallet to palm to pocket washed every night and so nothing ever is rectifed for the public who have to deal with the noise nuisance every night. I wouldn't be suprised if someone went overboard and shot on or two of them becasue of the noise.

• Like 3

Ok..ok..just go to the police station and just pay a fine of 50THB per person and collect your bikes for tomorrow night's enjoyment. 

• Like 1

It's a catch 22 The young Kuwaitis make alot of noise at night but they do spend alot of Baht in The McDonald's in Soi VC and on Ladyboy's in Soi Yensabai so they contributing to an otherwise quite local economy. 

16 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

How much does this need to hit the news for the BIB to become proactive? My thoughts are it is all wallet to palm to pocket washed every night and so nothing ever is rectifed for the public who have to deal with the noise nuisance every night. I wouldn't be suprised if someone went overboard and shot on or two of them becasue of the noise.

Then it will be all over the media as a shock, horror, look at brutal Thailand! Why the police didn't drag all these fresh-air thieves for a little time looking through bars is beyond me. Prior to seeing HC's comment, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Excessively rich, bored arabs who have nothing but contempt for the 'worker people' doing all the things good moslems don't do at home (bacon on a burger tastes really good, doesn't it - especially washed down with a foaming beer or five!) because allah can't see what they are doing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Viggen840 said:

Then it will be all over the media as a shock, horror, look at brutal Thailand! Why the police didn't drag all these fresh-air thieves for a little time looking through bars is beyond me. Prior to seeing HC's comment, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Excessively rich, bored arabs who have nothing but contempt for the 'worker people' doing all the things good moslems don't do at home (bacon on a burger tastes really good, doesn't it - especially washed down with a foaming beer or five!) because allah can't see what they are doing.

I’ve seen too many of them braking all the rules here. Hypocrisy at its finest. The only thing that is true for them is they are or can be extremely overbearing and obnoxious. 

• Like 1

C'mon man, they are spreading their culture, this vid is old, and does not show the arms and bodys being flung from vehicles, but as an Aussie I just say leave the burnouts to us and leave the Drifting to the Japanese.

There is an old saying "more money than sense"LOL ie>

Someone say if this is not Japanese, I don't know but it's right hand drive.

And then there is the Aussie burnout,skill? or balls?

On 8/1/2023 at 9:49 AM, jono said:

Kick 'em out. And the next lot. and the next lot until they learn.

TAT would have them all jailed if they did that.

14 hours ago, Thaidup said:

C'mon man, they are spreading their culture, this vid is old, and does not show the arms and bodys being flung from vehicles, but as an Aussie I just say leave the burnouts to us and leave the Drifting to the Japanese.

There is an old saying "more money than sense"LOL ie>

Someone say if this is not Japanese, I don't know but it's right hand drive.

And then there is the Aussie burnout,skill? or balls?

BUT under controlled circumstances with professional assistance at the ready.

Thais etc see this and forget the latter part. The shitttttt something went wrong part.

• Like 1

This seems to be a regular story both here and in other news sources, still more headline grabbing 'crackdowns' with a nice photo op for the police without them actually DOING anything to solve the problem. About time for another 'crackdown' on Ladyboy sex workers on beach road too I would guess

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrisS said:

This seems to be a regular story both here and in other news sources, still more headline grabbing 'crackdowns' with a nice photo op for the police without them actually DOING anything to solve the problem. About time for another 'crackdown' on Ladyboy sex workers on beach road too I would guess

You just need to change your sources. Different newspapers have different terminology and news gathering methods. Some actually do some reporting sometimes. Incredible but true. 😃

• Cool 1