News Forum - Thai teacher accused of sex with underage student girls for better grades

Thaiger

A Thai teacher has been accused of blackmailing female students into having sex with him in exchange for higher grades at a high school in the Isaan province of Roi Et. The teacher allegedly acknowledged he had a relationship with one of his teenage students but denied he blackmailed them into sex. According to the … …

The story Thai teacher accused of sex with underage student girls for better grades as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The teacher said it was 2 years ago. The deputy director said it happens last month. And the 2 girls are fighting for the teacher in the school. So it is double affair. And it validate the statement " 40 men can live together in a house but not 2 woman"

Anyway, the teacher might be having a good fun time....

• Like 1

The two girls fought each other at school to win the heart of the teacher. The school then intervened and questioned their motives, discovering they both had a sexual relationship with the teacher.

This says it all without further details required.

But it does make me question how parents are bringing up their children these days or if the parents are even interested in their daughters activities.

If I discovered as a father that my under age daughter had prostituted herself, because this is a form of prostitution with a teacher for illegal gain I can assure everyone my daughter would be grounded for a year and I would be creating merry hell at that school.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, perceblue said:

But it does make me question how parents are bringing up their children these days or if the parents are even interested in their daughters activities.

As many thousands of families knowingly see their young daughters move to Pattaya or Bangkok to work in the bar or GoGo trade, while cosseting and spoiling their entitled, idiot Sons,  there is nothing about parenting here that would surprise me. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

As many thousands of families knowingly see their young daughters move to Pattaya or Bangkok to work in the bar or GoGo trade, while cosseting and spoiling their entitled, idiot Sons,  there is nothing about parenting here that would surprise me. 

The parents don't care wheather their young daughters bend forward or backward. As long as money is flowing into their account every month, they will just keep quiet and accept it. They don't bother to know about the hell in which their young daughters are being exploited by hyenas and vultures.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

They don't bother to know about the hell in which their young daughters are being exploited by hyenas and vultures.  

I dare say some are in hell, but a hell of a lot of them seem to like the life and the dosh it brings in. 

• Haha 2

" dare say some are in hell, but a hell of a lot of them seem to like the life and the dosh it brings in."

Or are they just making the best of the shite situation they find themselves. Let's be honest their families, their employers or the sad old gits who use their services don't give a damn about them.

• Like 1

Even if the girls were into doing it and him, he fully crossed the line and will need to take the penalty punishment. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Karolyn said:

The girls were not innocent, if this was sex for a service, it was a trade 

The law says otherwise.

These under age girls are not called jail bait for nothing.

9 hours ago, perceblue said:

The law says otherwise.

These under age girls are not called jail bait for nothing.

welcome to @Karolyn creepy thoughts on underage girls  :)

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2023 at 11:14 AM, Karolyn said:

Are you suggesting that this makes sex with underage girls OK? If so maybe you need help.

• Like 3

On 7/27/2023 at 6:14 AM, Karolyn said:

Not at that age. It is termed coercion for a good reason.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Are you suggesting that this makes sex with underage girls OK? If so maybe you need help.

Paedophilia = attraction to prepubescents

Informed Consent = ability to understand what someone is agreeing to

So, just a consentual transaction between people old enough to have children, and young enough not to be geriatric.

Any sleaziness is bidirectional, then, and irrelevant to any (arbitrary) age of consent.

Edited by Karolyn

I have noticed a morbid trend in the west in regards to sexualising children and a sickening trend to rename pedophiles as "child attracted" or something like that, One might wonder if a law was passed that made it "Parental defence of a child" if "Dad" could shoot the mofo in the head for the sake of his daughter. any thoughts?

On 7/27/2023 at 10:36 AM, Ramanathan.P said:

Anyway, the teacher might be having a good fun time....

as a pedophile? That's how you think about it?

On 7/27/2023 at 11:14 AM, Karolyn said:

So if you have sex with a minor and pay them, that's OK?

3 hours ago, cowslip said:

as a pedophile? That's how you think about it?

Probably an ephebophile, but even so, no laughing matter

4 hours ago, cowslip said:

So if you have sex with a minor and pay them, that's OK?

Its not something I'd give a shit about, as long as no one was hurt. And the status of minor, is scarcely scientifically defined.

Most people become teenagers - young biological adults - at the age of 13. And in other ways they aren't young adults, until around age 25, although it's difficult to demark the end of youth as an age group. 

Usually the age of majority is 18 around the world. This merely mimics a standard, that has been set in WIERD nations, not a science fact. There is nothing special about age 18.

Its worth pointing out that, based on statistics like drug use and unplanned pregnancy, 'kids' are most vulnerable to 'teenage' problems, around age 19,which is very close to the globalist age of majority.

Therefore it does not protect young people, to care who is a minor or isn't. 

Edited by Karolyn

36 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Probably an ephebophile, but even so, no laughing matter

Ephebophilia is a meaningless word, since attraction to older adolescents is statistically normal in adult males. 

21 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Most people become teenagers - young biological adults - at the age of 13.

LOL, teenager is simply defined by Teen in mathermatics thirteen, fourteen etc, ie twelve is not a teen. nineteen is a teenager. but socially spoken as a young adult.

55 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

LOL, teenager is simply defined by Teen in mathermatics thirteen, fourteen etc, ie twelve is not a teen. nineteen is a teenager. but socially spoken as a young adult.

13 is a young adult, sometimes even 12. As we say to take the piss in England, "18,when you can do all the things you did at 13, only legal".

At 18 you can legally drink, a self-destructive behavior, and even buy glue to sniff. I mean, kick ass.

But back to the science. To a zoologist, adulthood is a matter of fertility and puberty. Most men attain semenarche at age 13, and about 1/3 of them somewhere between 12 and 13.

Women attain menarche a bit earlier than male semenarche, as is well known, but periods are not regular for a further two or so years, and most very early menstruation is a dud. Even when 12 year old menstruating females are sexually active with fertile males, successful impregnations are rarer than at ages such as 14 or 18. 

I've said before that reckoning age groups strictly by decimal-based cohorts run into difficulties, as regards childhood, and what sociologists would call the formative years of young adulthood. A prepubescent 11 year old would be in the same 10-20 age group as an 18 year old adult, if we took age cohorts of 10 years too literally.

Whereas a dozemal reckoning would have a youth age bracket of 13-24, a fairly standard definition of youth, followed by 25-36 which is when proper 'adulting' becomes expected. At least in postindustrial WIERD societies. This is not merely due to delayment of adult social roles today, in historical Western Euripean cultures, the average ago of first time motherhood was closer to age 30, than to age 20.

So si, I disregard in my reckoning, who is a minor or not. It neither reflects any natural nor social realities. Except to the degree the age limit is imposed, which is a circular argument. 

3 hours ago, Karolyn said:

13 is a young adult, sometimes even 12.

My girls were children at that age, and certainly not young adults', able to make rational decisions.  Children need protection, often from themselves. 

• Like 2

Let us just look from a different angle.....is this a common occurence in the higher learning institutes also.. Especially in the universities? If yes, then it is something that has to be looked upon very seriously. Becauses it is not illegal at that level. It is basically ethical issues and there are humans who don't care about ethics when comes to entertainment and enjoyment. .

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Karolyn said:

Ephebophilia is a meaningless word, since attraction to older adolescents is statistically normal in adult males. 

No, I just pointed out that as the girl was 14, this wasn't a case of pedophilia. 

But still morally and ethically wrong, and he abused his position. 

And at 14,illegal. 

• Like 3