News Forum - Free tenant leaves Khon Kaen house in shocking living conditions after two years

Thaiger

Boat Land, a Facebook user, recently brought attention to the deplorable condition of one of his properties, which was occupied by a relative who lived on the premises rent-free for two years. When the relative suddenly disappeared without any prior notice, it was discovered that she had left behind a room filled with rubbish. This … …

The story Free tenant leaves Khon Kaen house in shocking living conditions after two years as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

As the saying goes, "If a stray street animal is bathed, perfumed and kept at a palace. It will still reflect its stray and street attitude" 

• Like 1

It always surprising to me when I see messy(dirty in this case) Thais

I honestly don't know one messy Thai person

Most I know are manic cleaners and even the most simple Thai wooden shack I have been to has been meticulously clean

• Like 1

This is a mental problem. And how could they not go see to look at the room during the 2 year period? That right there is abnormal. Runs in the family I guess.

14 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

This is a mental problem. And how could they not go see to look at the room during the 2 year period? That right there is abnormal. Runs in the family I guess.

My sister has issues

She lets her dog pee and poo all over her house, it's disgusting

I finally had to say something this week

She has been complaining that her sons don't spend time at her house for holidays

And I told her that it could be because she let's the dog go the bathroom all over and no matter if she cleans up after the house smells extremely unpleasant

They have fiancees that don't live like that. so they probably don't want to go there and it's embarrassing for her sons

I just can't understand it at all

11 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

My sister has issues

She lets her dog pee and poo all over her house, it's disgusting

I finally had to say something this week

She has been complaining that her sons don't spend time at her house for holidays

And I told her that it could be because she let's the dog go the bathroom all over and no matter if she cleans up after the house smells extremely unpleasant

They have fiancees that don't live like that. so they probably don't want to go there and it's embarrassing for her sons

I just can't understand it at all

One is they conditioned themselves and become desensitized to what good proper values should be and another is mental illness or perhaps a little of both. Even my dogs do the occasional pee ( no poo) in the house and we know which one did it because they both have different smelling urine, but then we also ask them who do? and then we know which one did it as the guilty look.The digs know better. But no way Jose is animal pee and or poo in the house going to be accepted. As you said, your sister has an issue or two. Can’t blame her kids for staying away. Pretty gross. I even think not cleaning up dog excrement in the yard is a no way.. 

37 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

One is they conditioned themselves and become desensitized to what good proper values should be and another is mental illness or perhaps a little of both. Even my dogs do the occasional pee ( no poo) in the house and we know which one did it because they both have different smelling urine, but then we also ask them who do? and then we know which one did it as the guilty look.The digs know better. But no way Jose is animal pee and or poo in the house going to be accepted. As you said, your sister has an issue or two. Can’t blame her kids for staying away. Pretty gross. I even think not cleaning up dog excrement in the yard is a no way.. 

The dog has probably not left the house in over a year, it's disgusting

I was reluctant to say anything to her but in the end, if she listens(I don't think she will) it may help her and her kids may be willing to come over

But honestly, it's been going on going on for years, I don't know if the smell will ever go away

A few years ago my wife and I were looking for a rental house in CM. The agent took us to one place, nice place from the outside. To our surprise upon entering no one had bothered to remove the piles of dog shit scattered throughout the house. Certainly left a lasting impression.