News Forum - Uncaring boss berates employee for Covid-19 sick leave

Thaiger

A compelling online controversy has ignited following an exchange of conversation between a female employee who requested sick leave because of Covid-19 and her uncompassionate boss. This incident, disclosed by TikTok user lilich_pch in a video clip, has amassed substantial attention across the Internet. @lilich_pch♬ เสียงต้นฉบับ – Fraremn In the shared video, lilich_pch reveals a … …

The story Uncaring boss berates employee for Covid-19 sick leave as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

When will this problem end? With every coming day, it’s going to be the same. We are not taking care of ourselves. It’s affecting our team and your KPIs.”

The boss is right.

I have friends that refuse to wear masks or practice social distancing and most have contracted Covid a few became seriously ill and still they won`t listen. I will no longer go near them.

Edited by perceblue

“If you don’t pass, they won’t keep you. I haven’t taken any leave in 10 years. Even when I am not feeling well, I never take a day off.”

Never has a day off, when sick just comes to work and spreads disease and the chastises others who he infects.

Heroic ignorant low life, guilty on so many counts of employee abuse he should spend a few years in jail. Scum.

4 hours ago, perceblue said:

When will this problem end? With every coming day, it’s going to be the same. We are not taking care of ourselves. It’s affecting our team and your KPIs.”

The boss is right.

I have friends that refuse to wear masks or practice social distancing and most have contracted Covid a few became seriously ill and still they won`t listen. I will no longer go near them.

So you are suggesting people should wear masks for eternity?