News Forum - Inappropriate wedding photos spark outrage online

Thaiger

A wedding in Vietnam was scrutiny following the behaviour of four young women recently, sparking fiery discussions online. The four all dressed in Vietnam‘s traditional Ao Dai attire, their chosen hue being sweet pink for the occasion, and posed for pictures in a way that did not sit well with netizens. Their chosen poses involved … …

The story Inappropriate wedding photos spark outrage online as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It is a wedding ceremony and these girls wated to make use of that opportunity to promote themselves as potential brides to those singles in the function. Nothing wrong in that. Every product has its own way of promotional and marketing strategy. 

• Like 1

Given the attitudes to this sort of thing in Asia, it was a fairly silly thing for the girls to do... they would have been expecting a reaction, so that's why they did it.

I wondered what they meant by "purposely opening their outfits"... I saw what looked as though the back of one girls pants had been split open... can't really tell from the pixelated image, but if that was what she did, then I can see why the outrage, but if it's just that they held the material of the Ao Dai aside to reveal their trousers...?