News Forum - The ‘forward’ march: Devoted MFP supporters unite in Phuket to back Pita Limjaroenrat’s prime ministerial bid

Thaiger

About 30 Move Forward Party (MFP) supporters yesterday gathered at the iconic Mingmongkol Statue in Queen Sirikit Park to offer their unwavering support for MFP leader Pita Limjaroenrat and the prime ministerial candidate. The event transpired following Pita’s unfortunate denial of the coveted prime ministerial position in a combined voting session involving both the House … …

The story The ‘forward’ march: Devoted MFP supporters unite in Phuket to back Pita Limjaroenrat’s prime ministerial bid as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Yesterday in Chiang Mai at Thapae Gate had a small protest titled- " Respect My Vote!" I rode past it and circled around then rode through the Gate area to get a better look. 

They really need to trun up the heat and protest having demonstrations and walks. This blocking Pita is a slap and spit in the face of what the most Thai people want. If P-brain never took over the coutnry with force and then changed the constitution to fit him and the regime, then Pita and MFP would already be running the country making well over due changes. They should let the people vote on whether or not the non elected 250 hand picked regime based senators is valid or should be nullified. I can go out on a limb and gather the voting results already. And by a landslide that wold not even be funny for the regime to look at.

• Like 1