News Forum - 2 underage girls rescued after their mother forced them into prostitution

Thaiger

Non-profit organisation the Saimai Survive with the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security successfully swooped and rescued two girls aged 11 and 16 after their mother forced them into prostitution to feed her expensive drugs habit. The woman’s 19 year old daughter, A, reached out to Saimai Survive for assistance. The teenager reported that … …

The story 2 underage girls rescued after their mother forced them into prostitution as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Evil doesn't even come close to describe this low life.  Unfortunately, a lot of so called 'mothers' are complicit in their young daughters ending up in Pattaya Soi 6 and the like. I guess that a good few of the mothers have that background as well, having been encouraged by their mothers. This type of behavior is institutionalised in Thailand and has been for generations. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Evil doesn't even come close to describe this low life.  Unfortunately, a lot of so called 'mothers' are complicit in their young daughters ending up in Pattaya Soi 6 and the like. I guess that a good few of the mothers have that background as well, having been encouraged by their mothers. This type of behavior is institutionalised in Thailand and has been for generations. 

I think you might have hit it correct as the evil b i a t c h was in the trade or forced into it once upon a time and thought no remorse. I find it disgusting and disturbing 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I think you might have hit it correct as the evil b i a t c h was in the trade or forced into it once upon a time and thought no remorse. I find it disgusting and disturbing 

Reminds me of the subtle difference, that exists between ethics and morals. Ethics properly refers to matters of good ald bad conduct, and morals only to the subset of ethics, as regards standards, including social normalcies. If you have grown up where something is normalised, the baseline from exposure, means that you will see it as a standard. Even faced with weighty arguments against their actions, their familiar, prevailing standard will take precedent. This is why pimping and prossying run in families, things like crack too. 

2 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Reminds me of the subtle difference, that exists between ethics and morals. Ethics properly refers to matters of good ald bad conduct, and morals only to the subset of ethics, as regards standards, including social normalcies. If you have grown up where something is normalised, the baseline from exposure, means that you will see it as a standard. Even faced with weighty arguments against their actions, their familiar, prevailing standard will take precedent. This is why pimping and prossying run in families, things like crack too. 

Conditioning or in another term is grooming in order to wipe away any stigma.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Conditioning or in another term is grooming in order to wipe away any stigma.

Grooming implies a special premeditation, beyond the baseline

13 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Grooming implies a special premeditation, beyond the baseline

Not realy. It is in essence desensitizing.

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Not realy. It is in essence desensitizing.

My point was experiences re-enforce normalcy (something with both subjective and objective components) so the desensitisation isn't a deliberate, conscious plan, it's from expectation alone

I hope the 'clients' these girls were servicing will also be tracked down and prosecuted. Of course it could well be that some of them are officials or even police officers so maybe not too much investigation happening then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChrisS said:

I hope the 'clients' these girls were servicing will also be tracked down and prosecuted. Of course it could well be that some of them are officials or even police officers so maybe not too much investigation happening then.

Or the farangs that frequent the bars and clubs where under age girls are often found. 

3 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Or the farangs that frequent the bars and clubs where under age girls are often found. 

Why farangs? Do you think it is only farangs that frequent such places? Sounds like you have a dislike for westerners? I’m sure men of all parts of the world are guilty of targeting underage girls and yes whatever nationality they are they should be targeted and prosecuted. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Smiler said:

Why farangs? Do you think it is only farangs that frequent such places? Sounds like you have a dislike for westerners? I’m sure men of all parts of the world are guilty of targeting underage girls and yes whatever nationality they are they should be targeted and prosecuted. 

Read my post and the one that I was replying to.  I added farangs to the list the other poster made.  I do wish people would actually read what they are replying to instead of just knee jerking, as you just did.  

3 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Read my post and the one that I was replying to.  I added farangs to the list the other poster made.  I do wish people would actually read what they are replying to instead of just knee jerking, as you just did.  

I think you had the knee jerk reaction