News Forum - Heavy rain alert: 39 Thai provinces including Bangkok braced for potential floods

Thaiger

The Thai Meteorological Department (TMD) has issued an advisory for continuous rainfall over many parts of the country. A total of 39 provinces, including the capital city of Bangkok, are expected to experience heavy rainfall, covering 60% of these areas. The Department has forewarned residents in these regions to be on guard for potential flash … …

The story Heavy rain alert: 39 Thai provinces including Bangkok braced for potential floods as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

For the last two weeks I have seen predictions for heavy rain

No heavy rain has fallen in my area in Prachin Buri

I live on a farm and have a rain gauge and can tell you about every mm that has fallen since 2015

Many years ago in the early seventies the Czechoslovakian weather bureau were made honorary members of the liars club in the country

I know of one other one that also could join

1 hour ago, RJBT said:

For the last two weeks I have seen predictions for heavy rain

No heavy rain has fallen in my area in Prachin Buri

I live on a farm and have a rain gauge and can tell you about every mm that has fallen since 2015

Many years ago in the early seventies the Czechoslovakian weather bureau were made honorary members of the liars club in the country

I know of one other one that also could join

Yeah even true for CM. Where I live in one part out of the city will not get any or rain so much while a certain section gets a down pour. I understand with CM it is about wind currents and the Mountain range leadign to Doi Suthep seems to have a dramatic effect on the rain and where it lands. Even then the weather declaration and accuracy of it in the news falls way short most times.

• Like 1