News Forum - Thai man slices off penis while cutting grass

Thaiger

A Thai man tragically died after cutting off his penis with a grass strimmer at a forest park in the Isaan province of Nong Bua Lamphu. The strimmer blade snapped and accidentally sliced his penis and groin area causing a severe loss of blood. Officers from Mueang Nong Bua Lamphu Police Station dashed to the … …

The story Strimmer catastrophe: Thai man slices off penis while cutting grass as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is not the first time incorrect blades have been used for cutting grass, steel or stone, there is a reason for using the blades designed for a specific job.

• Like 3

The grass cutter has a long handle as such the blades were far away from any person using it to cut the grass. In this case how did the blade reached his gorin area to slice off his penis.? I am having a strong feeling that he might have used his thighs to hold the handle while tightening the blades and it might have accidentally triggerd the lever which cause the blades to rotate in high speed slicing off his penis.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

The grass cutter has a long handle as such the blades were far away from any person using it to cut the grass. In this case how did the blade reached his gorin area to slice off his penis.? I am having a strong feeling that he might have used his thighs to hold the handle while tightening the blades and it might have accidentally triggerd the lever which cause the blades to rotate in high speed slicing off his penis.

Wrong again Ram, the clues in the op. He used a wrong blade which wasn't designed for the work he was doing and the blade shattered.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Wrong again Ram, the clues in the op. He used a wrong blade which wasn't designed for the work he was doing and the blade shattered.

Agree with you the blade is not ment for that purpose. But whatever the case a revolving blade cannot reach his gorin area if we was performing the cutting. Unless it fly and hit his gorin area. Again normally those grass cutters would wear aprons to prevnet any flying debris hitting them. Well....this is Thailand....anything and everthing is possible to happen. 

20 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I have a strong feeling the story is bullshit

3 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Agree with you the blade is not ment for that purpose. But whatever the case a revolving blade cannot reach his gorin area if we was performing the cutting. Unless it fly and hit his gorin area. Again normally those grass cutters would wear aprons to prevnet any flying debris hitting them. Well....this is Thailand....anything and everthing is possible to happen. 

Ram the blade shattered and one piece hit his groin. Don't let me down now Ram, I always look forward to your in depth CIS reports, can't remember you ever being wrong so keep up the good work, solving the crime is enough reward in its self. 👍

• Haha 4

I remember I had a similar incident as a kid when my penis got caught up in my bicycle chain.

I had forgotten to tuck the end of it into the top of my sock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I remember I had a similar incident as a kid when my penis got caught up in my bicycle chain.

I had forgotten to tuck the end of it into the top of my sock.

Third leg syndrome.