News Forum - Brit in the buff brings chaos to Pattaya hotel: Unhinged nudist lands behind bars

Thaiger

An unhinged naked British man was taken into custody after causing chaos in a hotel in Pattaya. Police officers are investigating the unusual incident in an attempt to identify the source of the man’s unhinged behaviour. Pattaya Police Station’s Pol. Capt. Kittisuk Suthinitaswong was alerted about the embarrassing incident at exactly 4.30am today at the … …

The story Brit in the buff brings chaos to Pattaya hotel: Unhinged nudist lands behind bars as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Please just whack him with a hefty fine, a banning notice and dump him on the next flight home.

Thailand doesn't need tourists like this. 

• Like 2

It is really a pity that his mom never taught him how to wear his pants. Always need mom to help him wearing his under ware and pants🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, gazmo16 said:

Please just whack him with a hefty fine, a banning notice and dump him on the next flight home.

Thailand doesn't need tourists like this. 

Yes, a huge fine, with him being detained in jail until the fine is paid and the hotel compensated for all the damage and losses he caused, then a permanent ban on him so he can never return to Thailand. Tourists need to know to obey Thai Laws and respect the Nation and the people when they visit. I think it's obvious that illegal drugs have played a huge part in his disgusting behaviour and arrogance towards Police.

• Like 1

Typical Meth addiction reaction imo, could be he was on something else as well.  Too many of 'em in Britain now, even in Scotland, it's a major problem.

It amazes me how quickly you all jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts.

Yes his behavior could be drink or drug related or it is highly possible the guy had a break down. Quite sad though that none of you have considered that before throwing your oars in. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, McTavish said:

Typical Meth addiction reaction imo, could be he was on something else as well.  Too many of 'em in Britain now, even in Scotland, it's a major problem.

Not a meth body that would accompany such a heavy reliance on the drug. Look at him. He is on the  chubby side and has no noticeable sores. I suggest that it was an emotional crisis.  26 years old.  He needs help, not condemnation.

3 hours ago, Vigo said:

Not a meth body that would accompany such a heavy reliance on the drug. Look at him. He is on the  chubby side and has no noticeable sores. I suggest that it was an emotional crisis.  26 years old.  He needs help, not condemnation.

Actually that is exactly who you would expect to have this type of meth episode

Someone that isn't used to it

Unfortunately I am well versed in meth incidents living in Vancouver 

And without a doubt, the ones I see all freaked our the most are regular looking guys 

I often see it walking to work 

Probably just tried it or only a few times

The real meth heads will just be quiet zombies 

• Like 1