Jump to content

News Forum - Cambodian man chokes to death on cherry clam in Thailand


Recommended Posts

A 41 years old Cambodian man died in front of his friends after choking on an oyster while eating a papaya salad with cherry clams and drinking beer at a rented room in Panthong, Chonburi, Thailand. His friends initially thought he had passed out from drinking too much, but subsequent events confirmed the tragic incident. … …

The story Cambodian man chokes to death on cherry clam in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use