News Forum - Mystery rash on Thai man: environmental allergy suspected after ineffective treatment

Thaiger

A Thai man suffered from an unexplained rash. The initial diagnosis suspected shingles, but shingles treatment proved ineffective. A second hospital later suggested the cause may be an environmental allergy. Social media users expressed concern and shared their thoughts on the unusual condition. A Facebook page named ‘Ee Sor Ka Yhee Khao 2’ posted pictures … …

The story Mystery rash on Thai man: environmental allergy suspected after ineffective treatment as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Had something similar after a Pfizer booster for Covid, lasted six months. Pfizer never again, research shows they cut a lot of corners.  Laziness or piss poor bosses just after results. Plausible.

Started at the crown and progressed to the feet over those months. Non transmissible and now extremely grateful to my wife who went through hell.

Well I won the lottery after I got my Pfizer booster, so you can be damn sure I'm going to be getting every booster I can, and only from Pfizer!

8 minutes ago, Augratin said:

Well I won the lottery after I got my Pfizer booster, so you can be damn sure I'm going to be getting every booster I can, and only from Pfizer!

I got Covid a few days after  my last Pfizer booster and I was ill for a few days. I blame Pfizer for my not dying and quick recovery that had me back at work soon after. I also blame Pfizer for helping the world reopen again. Because so many people are flying again, airfares to/from Thailand have increased 25%+. If the  vaccines had not worked, the economy would still be in trouble and airfares cheap.  

Upper body rash and fever are early symptoms of HIV infection. She better get tested, and better make sure her boyfriend is actually straight. You don't get HIV from removing wallpaper...

35 minutes ago, Pinga said:

Upper body rash and fever are early symptoms of HIV infection. She better get tested, and better make sure her boyfriend is actually straight. You don't get HIV from removing wallpaper...

Fun fact from 2021: “The rate of HIV infection amongst commercial sex workers in Phayao, Northern Thailand is about 60%.

https://www.un.org/en/global-issues/aids